22

I've been here in Alexandria for a few days now and everyone has been nice to me. It feels like there's no walkers outside these walls. Or people trying to kill us. But I know they still exist so I'm still careful. I put Madison in the stroller that someone gave me and left the house. I was strolling around the street when I heard talking at the gate. I made my way to the gate and stopped when I saw familiar faces.

"Rick?" I said, gaining their attention.

He looked at me and his eyes widened upon recognizing me.

"Willow?" He said, handing Judith to Carl and walking towards me.

He stood in front of me and we just looked at each other. We then hugged each other tight like we're going to lose each other again. He slightly pulled away and kissed me.

"I thought I lost you Willow." He said, after pulling away.

"You didn't lose me. Aaron found me when I was walking on the road, trying to survive. He brought me here. You can thank him, we're still alive." I said. "If it weren't for him, I'll probably be dead." I said.

They then went to do their interviews with Deanna while I went to Jesse's house. Madison needs to get a check up to make sure she's growing the way she's supposed to.

"She's in perfect health. She's a little small for her age but that will resolve itself. Just make sure she drinks that formula I gave you." Pete said.

"Thank you so much." I said. "I will keep giving it to her when she doesn't have a burst of energy." I said.

"Yeah that can be hard sometimes." He said. "Bring her by next month for her monthly check-up to check her progress." He said.

"Okay, thank you again." I said, before leaving.

When I walked to my house, I saw Rick and Carl with Aaron standing in front of the house next to mine.

"I love your house Rick." I said, going next to him.

"Thanks, I guess. I don't trust it." Rick told me.

"I didn't either when I first got here. But it was clear when I searched it." I said.

He kept his eyes on me and I did the same. It was interrupted when Madison started crying.

"I better get her down for her nap. I'll see you later. And my house is that one right there." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I walked to my house and took Madison out of the stroller and carried her upstairs. I moved her crib into the other room that was close to mine. I gently laid her down and covered her with her blanket. I quietly left the room and closed the door. I went back downstairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I sat in the living room and sipped on my drink, lost in thought. There was a knock on the front door and so I stood up and opened the door and I was welcomed by Rick. He was clean shaven and had shorter hair than earlier.

"Come on in Rick." I said, letting him inside.

I walked to the kitchen to wash my cup then I put it away. I was then turned around and Rick slammed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his was on my hips. The kiss was full of need and I pulled away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door. I was on my back in a second and he was hovering over me between my legs. We were making out on my bed with him grinding against me, causing a moan to escape through my lips. He started kissing down my jaw to my neck. He pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head and took my bra off. He kissed down my chest and down to my stomach.

He quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down my legs along with my underwear. I was now naked in front of him. He took his shirt off then undid his belt and pants, sliding them down to the floor. He was naked in front of me and I was admiring his stomach then his face. He aligned up to my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said.

He started pushing inside me until he was fully inside. He slowly thrusted until I adjust to him. The pain subsided and all I felt was pleasure.

"Faster Rick." I begged.

His speed picked up pace, making moans escape my mouth.

"Oh god Rick." I moaned.

"Fuck Willow, you're so fucking tight." He groaned.

His thrusts began to get harder and faster, making the sound of skin slapping against skin louder. I felt my climax approaching earlier than I thought. I was tightening around him, making him groan in my ear.

"Hold it in Willow." He groaned.

I was trying my best to hold it in but it was getting harder and a little painful. His thrusts started to get sloppier.

"Let go for me Willow." He said, through moans.

I let go and released around him and he quickly pulled out and released onto my stomach. We were both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath.

"Damn." Rick said, smiling down at me.

"That was amazing Rick." I said, sweat rolling down my face and all over my body.

"Yes it was." He agreed.

We both laid down in the bed and fell asleep in each others arms.