3

It was dark and a truck pulled in. It was Otis' truck but Otis didn't get out.

"Where's Otis?" Hershel asked, coming out of the house. Shane didn't say anything just looked down. We knew what that meant. "We don't tell Patricia until after the surgery. I need her." He said.

They brought the things into the house and Hershel began the surgery. Lori and Rick was outside with me.

"He'll make it through. Hershel knows what he's doing." I said.

"But what if he doesn't make it?" Lori asked.

"I understand you're worried, I would be too. Hell, I'm worried about him too even though I don't know him but he needs you to have hope." I said. "I can't say I know what you're going through. The only thing I can say is that he needs your faith." I added.

I stood up and walked to the fence and leaned against it. Someone soon joined me and I saw it was Shawn.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm just worried about Carl. He's too young to go through something like this." I said. "I can't imagine what Rick and Lori are going through." I added.

"You know Hershel will help him." He said.

"I know but I can't help but worry about him. He's just a little boy." I said.

"I understand you're worried, I am too." He said, pulling into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

It was soon morning and more vehicles pulled in while I was sitting outside on the porch.

"Willow, have you seen my toolkit?" Shawn asked.

"I think you left it in the stable." I said.

"Thanks." He said, pecking my lips then walked away.

I saw a man with a crossbow at the back of the truck. I went down the steps and joined Shawn at the stables.

"Need help Shawn?" I asked.

"No I can handle it." He said. "You need to take it easy Willow since you're pregnant. I don't want you working since you could get hurt." He said.

"I'll be fine Shawn, don't worry." I said. "I'm bored." I added.

"You can watch me fix this stable." He said.

"You just want me to see how strong you are." I said, sitting down.

"Maybe it'll put you in the mood." He said, smirking.

"Oh my god Shawn." I said, chuckling.

It soon started to get dark. Me and Shawn started walking back to the house together and I saw that man with the crossbow but this time he was looking at me. We walked inside and went to check on Carl. I saw Lori laying on the bed with him and Rick was sitting in the chair. Rick looked over at us and smiled before standing up. We left the room and Rick looked at us.

"Willow, thank you for helping my son. I already thanked Hershel." He said.

"You don't have to thank me Rick." I said.

"I feel like I should." He said.

"I know but your son made it through and he'll wake up. He just has to stay in bed for awhile so he can heal." I said.

He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. He pulled away and smiled at me before walking back into the room.

Me and Shawn went up to our room and got ready for bed. I laid down and he did the same after turning the light off and closed the door. He then hovered over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, possibly knowing the answer.

"Can we do it, please?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a kiss.

Our clothes were soon on the floor and he was aligning up to my entrance. He pushed into me and started thrusting in and out. My arms was around him and I was scratching at his shoulders.

"Ah Shawn." I moaned.

"You've got to stay quiet or else you want everyone to hear." He said.

His thrusts got faster which was making the bed move. I pulled him into a kiss to muffle our moans. His tongue slid into my mouth and explored inside. I pulled away and put the back of my head against the pillows, biting my bottom lip to hold in my moans. I began to feel a knot in the pit of my stomach and I soon released around him and he released deep inside me. He pulled out and collapsed beside me, covering our bodies with the blanket.

"Damn Willow, that was fantastic." He said, catching his breath.

"Yes it was." I said, catching my breath. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.