WHY?! (Trigger warning!)

[CW: mentioned forced s3x, mentioned r@p3, Palin going insane (a little bit, in my opinion) and death (of course). This has happened to Palin before, so it is canon.

If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please click off from this chapter. Or not..that is your choice.

And I was gonna put more, but I felt that it didn't need to be warned about, and everything is only mentioned and will not be shown at all. This is probably the darkest chapter yet...maybe before the next chapter of RR aswell.

This is far shorter than any of my actual chapters...but oh well.

Enjoy? I guess?]

Kill- Swap woke up to an unfamiliar but also familiar ceiling, sockets wide as he tried to process what just happened to him.

The pain below his body didn't leave him, as it also mixed with the reality that they actually did it. That it actually happened..

He almost wanted to laugh. Before, he was proud that he didn't have any problems with touch, even as Error.

But now? Now he fucking regretted even thinking of it. He didn't have anymore pride for the one thing, the one FUCKING thing he thought he'd never have a problem with...

He didn't want to believe it. They fucking- fucking used his body, used HIM as their personal sex slave....

AND HE FUCKING THOUGHT HE COULD TRUST THEM. HOW FUCKING DARE THEY, HOW DARE THEY!

He trusted them...AND THIS IS WHAT THEY FUCKING DO? HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES IT HE HATES THEM-

Just- what the fuck did he do to deserve to have this happen to him..? He just wanted to rest for once in his miserable life, can't he have that..?

He sobbed and sobbed his SOUL out until he couldn't anymore and was only letting out choked hiccup-like sobs instead. Curled up into a ball protectively as he covered himself with a blanket.

He didn't know how long he stayed there, but he didn't notice Papyrus coming in, looking so concerned he would've broke down crying again if he didn't feel like shit right now.

He didn't bother moving or doing anything else as Pap tried to talk to him, trying to get him out of the protective curl.

He felt like shit. He felt fucking disgusting, he wanted to roughly scrub the feeling of muck and the feeling of..something. He hated it so fucking much, he would rather die again than go through what he did.

He didn't bother to do anything when Paps picked up and gently placed him on his lap, he would've panicked if he didn't care about anything else other than getting comfort.

He felt selfish, he didn't deserve comfort. But his mind just had to crave for it, like always.

He just wanted it to end, just this once...please. He didn't want to go through this again. No more...no more..

He shakily let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he clung to Paps hoodie, burying his face into it as Paps protectively wrapped his arms around him.

This Papyrus didn't know what had happened to his brother, even if he was not him, and he just...patiently does what he does. He felt like shit still. He still didn't deserve this.

He still wonders how he feels like he doesn't deserve comfort, and then goes to take it, like the selfish bitch he was.

He really wanted this to end, he really did. Why did some higher fucked up being place him in this situation? He hated this so much.

He wanted it to end...