𝟘𝟠: 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼ℝ

Start from the beginning

The bell rang for homeroom to end and Athena smiled at Rosalie as she waved to her before she left for AP calculus. "Hello my fellow table mates, both of you here for once," she said as she side eyed Edward "Really back to this?" He sighed as he rubbed his face "How else am I supposed to talk to you?" she said as she turned to Alice and smiled "Hello my beautiful friend how was homeroom?" Athena asked Alice, who smiled back and stuck her tongue out at Edward. "How come she gets the nice Athena?" he complained as he huffed "Easy, she never cheated a game of Mario Kart," Athena said with a smug smile "That was a week ago Athena!" He said with irritation prominent in his voice. Athena pretended to wipe a tear "Yet it feels like yesterday I was putting you into a choke hold" she said as if it was a fond memory "That's because you did" Alice butted in "Oh right that did happen didn't it" She said and giggled "Shut up weirdo" Edward said and pushed her arm. "Ow I've been wounded " Athena gasped as she held her robotic arm "You are so dramatic" he sighed "I know right, I should be in theatre." Athena said and just like that a teenage boy popped up beside her and she gasped as she held her chest "Jeez you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"My apologies but did I hear you wanted to be in theatre?" he said as he raised a brow with a smile "Partially, why do you ask?" Athena questioned as she crossed her arms. "I'm glad you asked that question", he cleared his throat as he presented a small poster "The school is performing Beauty and Beast this Spring and you would make a wonderful addition if you would like to audition," He said and Athena laughed a bit "I like the little addition audition part you said there, alright I'll give it a shot," she said as she took the paper and read over it a bit more. "Exquisite, We will see you next week on Monday in the auditorium after school," he said before he disappeared. "Are you seriously going to Audition?" Edward asked with scrunched brows "Obviously yes, and I'm gonna go big by auditioning for Belle" She said confidently "You're gonna get the part I just know it" Alice said as she snatched the paper and looked at it "Maybe I can get Jasper to be the beast" Alice joked and smiled "Oh please Jaz would never go on stage for a play" She said and laughed "I'm sure if you asked he'd say yes without a second thought" Edward said with a smirk. "What's that supposed to mean?" Athena asked as she turned to look at him. "Oh never mind it was just a joke is all," He said as he cleared his throat "Do I need to move the tree of you in the back?" The teacher asked as she raised a brow "No ma'am, sorry for the interruptions" Athena said and elbowed Edward.

After the bell rang the trio headed to their next class, Alice bidding goodbye as she hugged Athena before doing her usual skip to the blonde and brunette couple ahead. "Oh History how I love you," Athena said "I'm sure it's just the history you love" Edward teased "And the moment is ruined," she said as she went to her seat beside Jasper "Well Hello ma'am" He spoke up "Hello cowboy," she said softly as she placed her notebook on the table with the poster. "Well, what do we have here? May I?" He asked as he pointed to the poster "You may " She replied as she slid the poster over to him. He picked it up and read it "So you're auditioning for the musical?" he asked as he looked over the poster again. "Yes sir I am, for Beauty and the Beast. I wanna be Belle." She said as she wrote down the daily question on the board in her notebook before answering it. "Belle you say?" He questioned then smiled a bit "I think that would suit you" He added "I think your brother would make a great Gaston cause he's an ignorant cocky asshole" she whispered and Edward whipped his head around glaring, Jasper laughed quietly " I think you're right he would make a decent Gaston wouldn't he?" he said as Edward switched his glare to his brother and both Athena and Jasper laughed to themselves.

"Hey...this says Forks High and the Res school? Why is that?" Jasper asked, losing his joyful tone now taken place by a serious tone. " Oh yeah, I think I heard earlier this week they decided to let the kids at the other school also audition cause there's a low count in numbers to audition here. One of the reasons I said yes " Athena said and smiled "I see... well just be careful around them" He said in a serious manner as he grabbed her arm gently "What's so bad about the students at the other school?" She furrowed her brows and the people in front of them turned around "They party A LOT" one girl said "And they are the craziest parties, drinking, weed, edibles, you name it they have it" the other girl said "But it's invite-only, if the Res hasn't heard about you, you are definitely not in " The first girl added "And if you haven't done anything to be recognized, your chances are super super slim" the other girl finished off before they both turned forward again "hmm interesting, I've never been to a party before" Athena said more to herself than to other people "Parties just cause trouble" Jasper said as he started on his work "But it's on my high school bucket list, just to go to one for an hour and then leave" Athena replied as she did the same. "Well I'm sure they don't know of you" He retorted as he gripped his pencil tighter "Oh they know of her she's been the talk of the Res school for a week now," The girl in front of them said and then there was a loud snap. Athena raised a brow at everyone turning to them til she looked over to see Jasper had snapped the pencil he was using.