𝟘𝟝: 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣

Morning came and Athena's alarm started going off, blasting Baby Shark. Athena groaned and turned the alarm off as she stretched and reluctantly got out of bed. The cool air making contact with her skin sent goosebumps all over her arms and legs. "Okay, Athena let's do this thing." She said as she got up and she went and took a shower. She went back to her bedroom and into the closet to put her outfit on and then her robotic arm, she chose to wear her black one today. 'I wonder if mom is taking me or if I'm supposed to catch a bus.' Athena thought to herself as she put mascara and lip gloss on. After she finished getting ready she headed downstairs and sat down where her mom had already plated her breakfast.

"Good Morning sweetie, my baby is going to school again. I might just cry" Leilani said as she came back with orange juice and sat down across her daughter. Athena smiled as she ate "Good morning Mom, thanks for making breakfast." Athena said as she took another bite of her bacon. "So, am I catching a bus or are you taking me before you head to work?" Athena asked her mother. "Option 3, you're driving yourself," Leilani nonchalantly said to her daughter. Athena tilted her head to the side in confusion "I don't have a car though. We sold mine back in Louisiana" Athena said as she finished eating "Yes you do" Leilani said as she smiled. Athena caught on and gasped "Mom you didn't!" Athena shouted. "Oh yes Mom did, it's out front ready to go" her mother revealed as she tossed a set of keys to her only child. Athena caught them and basically ran out the door with her bags and she marveled at the beauty in front of her.

" A 1957 CADILLAC ELDORADO BIARRITZ CONVERTIBLE!!" Athena Squealed as she inspected the car, it was absolutely magnificent "This is Dad and I's dream car" Athena muttered as she teared up and turned to her mother who was leaning on the door frame of the house entrance. Athena dashed to her and hugged her tight, "thank you thank you thank you thank you" Athena recited over and over to her mom.

Athena went back to the car and got in and bit her bottom lip as she started the car up and silently screamed when she heard the motor "Oh she sounds beautiful" Athena fawned

Athena went back to the car and got in and bit her bottom lip as she started the car up and silently screamed when she heard the motor "Oh she sounds beautiful" Athena fawned. She turned and waved to her mother yelling one more 'thank you, before driving off to Forks High School.

All eyes were on Athena when she pulled into the parking lot, I mean who wouldn't be ogling at the beautiful car and new student who just pulled in? Athena parked beside a silver Jeep Wrangler that had pulled in prior to her arrival. Athena took a deep breath as she pulled out her phone and looked at the lock screen of her dad. "Alright let's do this." She mumbled as she stepped out of the car and closed the door. Athens grabbed her backpack from the back seat and bit her bottom lip as she could feel all the eyes of students and some staff staring at her. "Confidence, you can do this," she mumbled to herself.

She closed the door and turned and gasped slightly as she felt like her heart stopped for a moment. "Sorry, sorry didn't mean to scare you there." The male said as he looked down at her just a bit. "Oh no, it's alright! I just didn't hear you come over." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck with her left hand as she slightly hid her robotic arm behind her back. He laughed a bit and smiled at her