Code (9)

Shadow woke up the next morning, groaning and yawning; he did not want to get up. Once he did get up, moments from yesterday night flashed through his mind. "I need to get you back to normal, I can't have you seducing me, and it working, everyday." Shadow spoke to himself as he opened his bedroom door.

Shadow remembered about the underground bunker and he immediately teleported to Tails.

"Fox!" He said as he walked towards the workshop, looking for the fox with bright yellow fur. "Yes, Shadow? Is Sonic alright?" Tails said as he walked out of the garage door that leads to inside the house. "I have more information for you. Do you know how to download a whole database." Tails smiled. "I've learned a lot already, I'm sure I could do it. What do you need me for?" Shadow fixed his posture, crossing his arms. "I found Eggmans underground bunker, I went inside and saw everything we need to prove that Sonic is intoxicated and he isn't doing this out of his free will." Tails smiled widely as his head lowered.

Shadow pulled out his phone and began looking for the video he took; once he found it, he showed Tails.

After Tails watched the video he also observed the technology. "I'm sure I can download it. Take me to the bunker." Shadow nodded as he teleported both of them inside the forest, they stood in front of the tree Shadow marked, where the chip was. Shadow began to dig with his fingers and found the small chip. Once he took it out he tried to walk discreetly towards the bunker until Tails stopped him.

"Make it easier for yourself." Tails said as he pulled out an x-ray device from his bag which contained a USB drive, to download the data he needed, and the laptop he would be using to see what's the planning of Eggmans scheme.

"I don't see anyone inside, I can detect cameras and technology in there though. For the cameras, you'll take them off, and take them with you. We might be able to get the footage, hopefully with audio. And well, for Orbot and Cubot...well, Cubot did say there was no "I" in multiplayer, so they'll be easy for you to handle." Tails stated with a shrug.

"Should I Chaos Control inside?" Shadow asked the determined fox. Tails nodded.

When they were both inside the bunker, they stood below the bunker door and they peered around the corner. Shadow looked up at the camera pointing directly at the planning board and he reached for it slowly. He pressed the off button behind and began to carefully screw it off the wall.

The two progressively made their way deeper inside the bunker, and each camera was taken off. Shadow sneaked up on Orbot and Cubot and shut them off; they were playing checkers. All that was left to do was to download everything needed.

——————

Shadow held the X-ray device Tails invented and held it up high. "Fox! How long will it take!? Eggman is outside. Right. Now." Shadow hissed at the fox, leaning close to him in an intimidating way.

"I need more time!" Tails hissed back. Shadow grunted as he walked towards the ladder that led to the bunker door above. He climbed up and took a hold of the handle bar with his left hand to keep it shut with all his might. He felt the pressure of the door being opened but he shut it back close. Then he felt a vibration on the door, Eggman threw a tantrum and began stomping on the metal bunker door.

"How much longer!?" Shadow hissed. "Approximately 1 more minute." Tails said as he honed in the green bar moving its way to 100%. Shadow grunted as he felt his hand sore. He looked down at the yellow fox packing his stuff and stealing evidence from the planning board as he stuffed them in his bag.

Shadow chaos controlled back to his house, to the camera room. Shadow set up his computer to where Tails could import the footage onto Shadow's computer. Once the footage was on the screen, they began to watch the flashback of events when Sonic was intoxicated.