Hostage (8) 🍋

3rd POV

Shadow ran towards the city as the sounds of the ambulance reminded him of the current situation; which angered him all over again. Shadow ran towards apartments and stores and came across an alley. He analyzed the alley from top to bottom. There are no cameras? Shadow thought to himself as he saw something move deep into the alleyway. Shadow ran towards it and pinned him down when he realized it was Sonic.

Sonic was distracted since he had felt the pain he had felt before. Shadow Chaos Controlled to his basement along with Sonic, immediately throwing him on to the mattress and shackling him. Shadow reached for the camera in the basement and placed it on the floor, turning it away from Shadow and Sonics directions; He shut the camera completely off.

"Took you long enough to get me, I thought you would be faster." Sonic scoffed as he laid on the mattress with his wrists chained on top of his head and his ankles chained together. Shadow rolled his eyes as he got on top of Sonic, choking him as he smirked at the fact Sonic couldn't move or do anything; he was defenseless. "I'm going to fuck the filth out of your mouth." Sonic wore a fearsome face to mock Shadow as he later then smirked.

"I like what I can't handle." Sonic talked dirty to Shadow as his hand reached down to Shadow's crotch and rubbed it in a circular motion." Sonic began rising his hips as he rubbed his crotch with Shadow's; he moaned into Shadow's ear and nibbled on his neck. "Aren't you bold?" Shadow chuckled at the effort Sonic put into turning him on.

"I wonder what your normal self would think of this. Seducing me? It's unlike you." Sonic continued to rub on to Shadow, faster and harder; Shadow began to feel what Sonic was doing to him. Shadow groaned as he licked his teeth with a smirk. "I honestly didn't think you had it in you. You couldn't even last the last time I saw you." Shadow pressed down into Sonic's head as he lifted it back to make space to bite him. "I can last." Sonic said as a small yelp escaped his lips after. "Fucking prove it then."

Once both of their members exposed Sonic rubbed himself against Shadow's to gain more pleasure. "Fuck..ugh..just—just." Sonic moaned as Shadow grabbed a hold of Sonic's hard member. "What? Is this what you want? For me to fuck you over your body and head?" Sonic nodded with a smirk. "Don't let it get to your heart then." Shadow squeezed him and Sonic squirmed. "Please just—fuck me." Sonic said as he rattled the chains, moving his body closer to Shadow's.

Shadow stroked Sonic's member as he rubbed it along his. Shadow's breath hitched he felt the warmth and pressure in between. He grunted as he stopped and panted. He unlocked the chain off of Sonic's ankles and he spread his legs open; he placed them on top of his shoulders. Sonic stared at Shadows large, throbbing dick with lust in his eyes. "Put it in." Sonic demanded, Shadow pushed himself in, causing Sonic to moan in pain. "Not laughing now huh? I thought you liked what you can't handle?" Sonic whimpered, no longer could he reply with something cocky. All he can do was whimper and pant.

"Mhph.." Shadow groaned as he thrusted deeper into Sonic, his tight insides squeezing Shadow's member. A tear fell out of Sonic's eye as he moaned loudly and muffled whimpering escaped his lips in effect from Shadow roaming his hand on Sonic's pretty face. "Seems like it's a punishment now. I made you cry." The ebony one smeared the salty tear down the peach muzzle. Shadow began moving faster, gripping tightly onto Sonic's waist. One of his hands grabbed Sonic's member and squeezed it as it slid up and down just like Shadow's member slid in and out of Sonic's wet hole.

"Ahh! Augh..hah-ah.." Sonic's quills grew messed up from the energy it created with the mattress from sliding up and down. He shut closed his eyes, soon moaning softly from the feeling of his pre-cum sliding down his quivering member and dripping into Shadow's hand. "I can feel you're close." Shadow whispered into Sonic's ear. Only causing him to grow hornier than he already is. "And you said you can last.." Shadow smirked as he readjusted himself deeper, he felt Sonic's body tense up and knew he had found Sonic's sweet spot.

Sonic screamed and moaned loudly as Shadow pounded his throbbing member inside of Sonic's hole. The moment was intensifying and Sonic rattled the chains, he could no longer hold himself together. "F-fuck..Shadow..give—give it to me.." Shadow grunted, more concentrated with making Sonic cum even though he was just as close as he was. "Sonic.." Shadow muttered as he reached his limit, hearing Sonic reach his as he heard higher pitch squirms from the blue one. Sonic's creamy seed shot out and landed onto his belly.

"F-fuck..you're so good." Sonic smirked. Shadow rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Guess I was just as touch starved as you, I would've never had sex with you." Shadow sighed as he crawled back from the mattress to stand up. Let's get ourselves cleaned up." Shadow sighed as he walked to unlock Sonic's chains. Shadow carried him brida style and Chaos Controlled to the bathroom. Shadow stepped inside the shower, as he set Sonic on his feet again. "Now I have to soak in the shower with you as well. All because you're difficult to trust." Shadow turned on the faucet as he stood behind Sonic.

Sonic smirked as he turned his head to see Shadow behind him. Sonic purposely dropped the soap he grabbed from the shower caddie and bent over to grab it. "Since you like fucking me so hard, why don't you do it again?" Sonic said as he pressed himself onto Shadow's groin area. "You just love to arch that back huh?" Shadow bent Sonic over lower, pushing Sonic's head into the shower wall, squishing it slightly. Sonic dropped the soap again as he placed both of his hands on the wall. The slippery hand sliding down to his body, to his member. Sonic stroked himself, as he felt Shadow's dick rubbing up and down his ass.

When both of the hedgehogs felt ready, Shadow pushed himself inside Sonic, as Sonic's knees weakened and wobbled. His fingers curled and a loud moan was heard from him. "Round two and you still can't handle me. Pathetic." Shadow pushed inside harder causing Sonic to whimper. "S-Shadow..faster.." Sonic said as he turned to try to look at Shadow. Shadow grabbed Sonic by his quills, rolling his head back as Shadow thrusted inside Sonic faster. "A—Ah! Fff..fuck.." Sonic bit his lip trying to hold back screams of pleasure. "Cum inside me..Shadow." Shadow grunted as he heard the slaps between body to body fasten. Shadow leaned in closer to Sonic's ear, where his mouth perfectly aligned with Sonic's ear. Sonic heard the clear groans that came from Shadow as he humped him.

After some time, Sonic's voice trembled as he felt his limit reached. He squirted onto the floor, the water making a quicker way for his cum to drain. He panted as his legs quivered. Shadow continued thrusting inside of him, since he himself was not yet finished. Shadow began to bite Sonic's back to prevent a moan escaping his lips. He grunted a few more times before releasing inside of Sonic. Shadow pulled out as white liquid dripped down Sonic's ass. Sonic whimpered and panted while he tried to regain the strength in his legs to stand up straight without shaking legs.

After they both were cleaned, Shadow chained Sonic up the same way he had penetrated him on the mattress. He placed the camera that laid on the floor back into its place. He turned the camera on, staring back at Sonic before moving up the basement stairs to go to his bedroom. "The guilt will kill him any way." He mumbled as he stared at his bed before dropping himself onto it.