Involved (4)

Sonic stood in the shower as Shadow stood in front of the sink waiting for him to finish. Sonic began rinsing his quills. His expression finally resting, appearing nonchalant and calm. "Why can't I go outside?" Sonic said, a reverb effect in his voice. "Seeing how you hurt your fox friend, I'm sure you'll hurt others the same." Shadow said sternly, having no respect in Sonic's past actions. "That's quite an assumption." Sonic said quietly but boldly. "It's quite a fact." Shadow scoffed.

Sonic stepped out of the shower after he was finished; he grabbed a hung up towel to dry his body as he shook his head to dry his quills. "I'm hungry, feed me." Sonic smirked slyly, opening his mouth as he leaned over Shadow who sat down on the bathroom floor. "Yeah, I'm about to feed you an overdose of fentanyl." Shadow replied as he rolled his eyes and stood up. "I like when you're mean to me." Sonic eyes wandered around Shadow. "Fantastic. I would love to know more about your idiotic kink." Shadow sarcastically said as he grabbed Sonic and threw him over his shoulder. Shadow walked down the stairs while Sonic watched his surroundings, almost as if he was analyzing Shadows home.

Shadow placed Sonic into the chair at the dining table. "Eat a fruit or something." He pointed at the fruit basket placed on the middle of the table. Sonic smiled as he grabbed the banana. He peeled it back, and placed it inside his mouth, his tongue swirling as he slid the banana inside and outside his mouth. "What are you doing? You look stupid. Stop sucking the banana." Shadow stood beside Sonic, staring at him, weirded out by what Sonic was trying to communicate. "Eat it or I'll shove it inside for you to choke on it." Shadow said angrily. "Oh..please do.." Sonic moaned out with a cackle coming out after.

Shadow then pulled Sonic's quills back, revealing Sonics neck. He shoved the banana deeper into Sonics throat and Sonic hands tensed as he began to gag. He gurgled with the mound of saliva that flowed inside his mouth. He looked at Shadow seductively and loudly breathed through his nose. "Yeah, that's right. Shut up." Shadow said with a stoic expression, calming down, very slowly taking out the mushed banana from out of Sonics mouth. Sonic moaned lowly as he gasped and panted for air. His tongue dangled across the mushy tip of the banana, a string of saliva decorating it. Sonic giggled as he regained his breath.

Shadow placed the banana back in front of him. "Stop playing with your food. You said you were hungry so EAT." Shadow raised his voice at him. Sonic did not respond he only watched the banana as a smirk laid on his muzzle. "I will force feed you Sonic. And not in the slightest gentle way." Sonic looked up at him, flirty eyes blinking. "Ugh..of course you want me to feed you. You kinky fuck." Shadow grabbed Sonic's chin, dragging it down. "Open your mouth." Sonic did as told, not laying his eyes off of Shadow. Shadow got a hold of the banana and placed it inside Sonics mouth. "Oh please. Don't tell me I have to tell you to bite and chew too?" Sonic looked at Shadow lustfully. "Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it." Shadow furrowed his brows in embarrassment. Sonic chewed on his banana and swallowed.

Once Sonic finished eating the banana Shadow threw him over his shoulder once again to take him back down to the basement. Before leaving, Sonic took the whole fruit basket off the middle of the dining table and Shadow rolled his eyes.

"He's in the basement now. He hurt Tails, I'm unsure if he'll hurt you too." Shadow decided to inform Sonic's closest friends, starting with Knuckles. "He hurt Tails!?" Knuckles yelled over the phone. "Yes. Head over here now." Shadow said before hanging up and calling Amy. "Hello?" Amy spoke. "This is Shadow. Head over to my house, now. I need to explain what has happened to Sonic." He said in a stoic manner and hung up before Amy could even mutter a word.

After Shadow called a few of Sonic's friends, he invited them all in to the camera room. "I have saved timestamps that you might want to see, I also have been documenting his behavior on sticky notes." Shadow played the timestamps he has marked and let Amy and Knuckles see.

They all watched in fear, and soon enough, Shadow stopped the footage. He handed Knuckles the sticky notes first. "Why..?" He asked with a lonesome sigh as he read faithless words in his mind. Amy peered over the notes Knuckles held. "Oh..goodness." Amy's breath hitched. "I just figured you two needed to know. The fox and I will sort it out. Now leave. Please." Shadow said as he walked towards the doorway of the camera room, signaling the two friends of Sonic the hedgehog to leave.