♡ Chapter-23 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls ♥️🤌🏻

PRIYAN RATHORE
AARNA AHUJA

" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING , YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE LEAVING ME , GET THAT INSIDE YOUR FUCKING HEAD DARLING , DIDN'T I TOLD YOU I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING ALRIGHT , THEN WHY THESE BULLSHIT WISH ."

He yelled at her as his eyes brimmed with tears looking at her who was just smiling . Slowly going closer to him she started deep into his eyes and slowly placed her lips on his cheeks kissing it slowly making him close his eyes while his jaw clenched tightly.

" There is no reason for us to deny Priyan , let's just accept the reality and what's written in our stars mhm ." She slowly whispered in his ear and backed off to see him crying making her feel bad but she knows that she couldn't be weak , she has to be strong . She has to accept her fate with a smile on her face , no matter how much hard it gets.

" Come on now , don't behave like a cry baby and smile ." She told him smiling brightly wiping his tears gently off his face making him open his eyes and he just stared at her blankly with his honey brown eyes .

She sighed looking at him and standing up from the bed she went inside the bathroom to wash her hands along with face which was covered in her own blood.

After coming back she saw him still sitting in that position staring at the wall blankly . Going towards the bed where he was sitting she sat infront of him making him look at her and she just passed her cutest smile to him.

A smile broke on his face seeing her and he immediately englufed her in his embrace. " Trust me darling , I will never let you go away from me ."

She smiled hearing him and nodded her head hugging him back tightly snuggling more into his chest , even though she knows whatever he is saying , nothing like that is going to happen , cause there is no happy ending written in there destiny .

1 year later :

" Please darling , we are not going to have fight again on these topic , so I suggest you to drop it ." He told her coldly but she just pouted angrily looking at him and crossed her arms on her chest .

He started making his hair and a chuckle escaped his lips when he looked at her from the mirror . "Don't laugh , Priyan Rathore or else I will kill you for sure ."

She told him angrily with her nose red from anger . He laughed seeing her and turning around he faced her as he pulled her closer to him grabbing her waist .

She stumbled on her feets due to his sudden actions and placed her hands on his chest . She looked up only to see him smriking making her roll her eyes at him .

" Do as I say Priyan Rathore or else I won't talk to you ever ." She told him while glaring at him but instead of being scared he found her adorable while glaring and a smile appeared on his lips .

" I am not doing anything like that darling and about you not talking to me , I don't really care cause I know how to make you talk to me ." He told her and bopped her nose with her making her scrunch her nose cutely .

She sighed hearing him and pushing him away she went outside her room before yelling " I am waiting in the livingroom for you along with Dii and Bhai so you get ready fast , as you don't want to be late on your graduation day ."

He chuckled hearing her and shaking his head he started getting ready .

AFTER GRADUATION:

" CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION MR. RATHORE ."