♡ Chapter- 5 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 😌♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There ain't no gold in this riverThat I've been washin' my hands in foreverI know there is hope in these watersBut I can't bring myself to swimWhen I am drowning in this silenceBaby, let me inGo easy on me...

There ain't no gold in this river
That I've been washin' my hands in forever
I know there is hope in these waters
But I can't bring myself to swim
When I am drowning in this silence
Baby, let me in
Go easy on me, baby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRIYAN RATHORE
AARNA AHUJA

Aarna reached her classroom to see the professor being already present in the class .

Gulping hard she uttered slowly enough to caught the professor's attention.

" May I come in sir ? "

Hearing her the professor's eyes was on her as well as whole class making her plams become sweating.

" Ofcourse Miss. please come in ."

She heard the deep soothing voice of her professor making her nod her head and she started making her way inside the class with her eyes glued on the floor.

" Miss . come here and please introduce yourself ."

Once again she heard her professor making her gulp hard but nonetheless she nodded her head going towards her professor.

Standing beside him she looked at the whole class to see them staring at her curiously.

" He-hello my is Aa-Aarna , nice to meet you all ."

She said introducing herself and again looked down on the floor.

" Nice to meet you Miss. Aarna , now please go and have your seat ."

She heard the deep voice of her professor making goosebumps errupt all over her body and she looked at her professor only to be frozen at her palce.

" He is so handsome , his adorable smile , his messy hair and cherry on top his blue ocean like eyes that I could get lost in ."

Aarna thought staring at her professor and then she heard his chuckle making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

" I know I am handsome Miss. Aarna , but that dosen't mean you will stare at me like these ."

Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment and she immediately made her way towards the empty seat of the last row.

Slightly hitting her own head with her hand she mumbled " What is happening to me , anything like these never happened to me before. "

Taking out her book she started concentrating on the lecture and taking glances of her professor in between .

After two long hours of lecture it finally finished making her sigh as there are two more lectures toady.