Epilogue: Lazy Day.

Start from the beginning

"Can't wait to spend summer with you, Angie." I said into the dark with a yawn.

"Me neither." He said, trailing his fingers up my arm till they laced with mine. "We could make up for all that time lost to this college."

My body could barely keep still for excitement. "Yes! Ugh, it's like a reward, what do you want to do first?" I asked.

"You. Again." He joked.

I let out a shocked laugh and bit his upper arm playfully. "I'm serious."

"So am I." His chuckle resonated through me. "But after that I'd like to improve my cooking skills, check on business... you know, maybe convince you to travel with me..."

With a light gasp, I turned in the bed to face him. "Well, I don't need much convincing." I said, grinning. "I was thinking about finally traveling with Mom too. She even hinted at going to Italy..."

He laughed, holding me a bit closer, "That's crazy, I was thinking about Rome. Venice even."

"What? No way, great minds do think alike." I giggled excitedly, looking up at his grey eyes before hiding my face in his neck with a happy smile. "I'll travel anywhere with you."

"And I'll do the same." Now sleep, you're going to have to wake me up later so I can finish up my work, that way I'd have enough time to hang out with you later on."

♥♥‿♥♥

The sound of Angelo's bedside alarm woke me up, it was so loud and annoying and...loud. I had to practically peel my eyes open to find and stop it. Part of the reason why it was so hard was because SOMEONE had a death grip on me!

I looked back at Angelo who was still somehow sleeping through all this noise with his arm firmly wrapped around my middle.

With a big stretch, I finally managed to stop the alarm and flop down tiredly into my pillow.
"Angelo, you have to wake up." I said, attempting to wiggle out of his embrace, but he only stirred lightly and nuzzled into my back. "I want to shower..." I chuckled. "You have to finish that assignment too, you know?"

"Stay... five minutes..." He muttered.

How could I not? Luckily, his curtains were thick enough to keep out the light so I ended up staying thirty minutes more before successfully getting myself out of bed.

One of the advantages of a luxury dorm was an en-suite bathroom, so I didn't have to go out with all my things to get clean. Angelo even had a tub, wow!
I wanted to share a dorm with Susan and Annie so we picked one we could all afford.

A happy tune rang in my head and I hummed it as I brushed my teeth, observing myself in the mirror while I ran myself a bath. My hair was a messy knot on the top of my head, there were several love bites trailing down my neck and shoulders, and I caught myself smiling absently one too many times only to try to stop.
This was definitely the Angie-effect.

The source of said effect got up eventually and I heard him knock on the bathroom door just after I got into the full, soapy tub.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"You left me." He lamented dryly from behind the door.

"No I didn't! Angie get in here." I laughed and he opened the door, laptop balanced on one hand, still very groggy with sleep.
"Aw, baby, you look so tired." I cooed.