chp 7

Inks and innings Chp 7 Aryan's pov:

Aryan's hands clenched into tight fists at his sides as his kavya aunty's  words hung in the air like a heavy cloud. Marriage? To Divya? The very thought sent a surge of rage coursing through his veins, his blood boiling with indignation at the injustice of it all. How could his mother even entertain the idea of subjecting Divya to such a fate, knowing the pain and suffering she had endured?

"No!" Aryan's voice thundered through the room, his tone laced with fury and defiance. "This is madness, aunty! You cannot force Divya into this marriage against her will. She deserves better than this, we all do!"

But she remained unmoved, her expression stern and unwavering as she met aryans gaze head-on. "We have no other choice, Aryan," she replied, her voice tinged with sorrow. "The baraat is here, the guests are waiting. We cannot afford to let this marriage be called off."

Aryan's anger threatened to consume him as he struggled to make sense of his mother's reasoning. How could she prioritize their family's reputation over Divya's happiness? It was a betrayal he could not fathom, a wound that cut deep into his soul.

"Chalo divya ,easha haya rukne ki koi jarurat nahi he"!!!!

"Beta hamere re liye pls ruk jao

As father pleaded with her to stay and get married, a heavy silence descended upon the room, punctuated only by the sound of his desperate words echoing in the tense atmosphere. Divya's heart clenched with conflicting emotions as she grappled with the weight of her father's plea, torn between her own desires and the expectations placed upon her by her family.

Divya's eyes brimmed with tears as she looked into father's pleading gaze, his words striking a chord deep within her soul. How could she deny her father's heartfelt request, knowing the pain and disappointment it would cause him? The weight of her family's expectations bore down on her heavily, threatening to crush her beneath their suffocating weight.

"Dad, I..." Divya's voice faltered, choked with emotion as she struggled to find the words to express her inner turmoil. How could she explain the turmoil raging within her heart, the conflicting desires warring for dominance within her soul? All she wanted was to make her father proud, to uphold the honor and dignity of their family. But at what cost?

But even as she wrestled with her own doubts and fears, Divya could not ignore the pleading desperation in her father's eyes, the silent plea for her to set aside her own happiness for the sake of their family's reputation. It was a moment of reckoning, a chance to prove her loyalty and devotion to her family, even in the face of overwhelming odds.

father watched with bated breath as his daughter grappled with his plea, her eyes betraying the turmoil raging within her soul. How could he ask her to sacrifice her own happiness for the sake of their family's reputation, knowing the pain and suffering it would cause her? And yet, as a father, he could not bear to see her walk away, to abandon her duty and responsibility to their family.

"Divya, please," he implored, his voice trembling with emotion as he reached out to her, his heart aching with the weight of his words. "I know this is difficult for you, but we cannot let the shame of a broken marriage tarnish our family's honor. Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed, my dear. We will stand by you every step of the way."

"You will stand? You dint even care if she was feed properly and where did this of ours go when we needed you DAD?now that our daughter has left you remember my sister,and get this straight in your brain that we are not a family anymore ,chalo divya lets go"

Divya's pov

"Ji bhai"

As bhai said everything he said all the flashbacks came

"Please divya"

Kavya's voice trembled with emotion as she reached out to Divya, her eyes pleading for understanding and forgiveness. It was a moment of vulnerability, a stark departure from the steely resolve she had displayed moments before.

"Divya, please," Kavya implored, her voice choked with tears as she grasped Divya's hands in her own. "I know we've asked a lot of you, more than any daughter should have to bear. But please, for the sake of our family, for the sake of Abhimanyu's happiness, won't you consider marrying him?"

Her words hung heavy in the air, a poignant reminder of the sacrifices and expectations placed upon Divya's shoulders. Kavya's eyes brimmed with unshed tears as she pleaded with Divya to set aside her own desires and dreams for the greater good, to sacrifice her own happiness for the sake of their family's honor and reputation.

"I know it's a lot to ask," Kavya continued, her voice trembling with emotion. "But Abhimanyu will respect y , Divya. And I believe that together, you can find a way to overcome the obstacles that stand in your path. Please, won't you give him a chance? Won't you give us a chance?"

As Divya listened to Kavya's heartfelt plea, her heart ached with conflicting emotions. She could see the pain and desperation etched into Kavya's face, the weight of her words bearing down on her like a crushing burden. And yet, she couldn't ignore the fire burning within her own heart, the fierce determination to forge her own path, to reclaim her own happiness on her own terms.

But as she looked into Kavya's eyes, Divya saw not only a mother's plea, but a woman's struggle to protect her family, to uphold the traditions and values that had shaped her life. And in that moment, Divya knew that she couldn't turn her back on Kavya's plea, no matter how difficult it might be.

With a heavy heart and a silent prayer, Divya made her decision, steeling herself for the challenges and sacrifices that lay ahead. For the sake of her family, for the sake of Abhimanyu's happiness, she would marry him. But deep down, she couldn't shake the feeling that this was only the beginning of a journey fraught with uncertainty and heartache, a journey that would test the limits of her strength and resilience in ways she could never have imagined.

"Aunty pls dont join your hands ,y are older than me pls , if that is the only solution i am ready"

I said all this while looking down

Abhimanyu's expression hardened into a mask of anger, disgust, and disappointment as he addressed the room, his words laced with bitterness and resentment. The tension in the air was palpable as he made his stance clear, refusing to accept any arrangement.