Is Anam Jealous⁉️

Anam's Pov

We came back home from the walk and he went to closet and I went after him that I'll organize the clothes in the bag and saw everything in place just the bag which Mahi di gave me was there lying.He organised my clothes too.Then why not these.I open it and Iam Shik Shak Shook.It's a bag filled with lingerie she has gone crazy.Zawaad might have seen these.He can get a wrong signal.

I get in the room and he's on the bed sitting

"Zawaad that bag.. inside.. It's -" he interrupts me with his chuckles and says

"Chill biwi.I know that's not yours. Mahi di maybe packed it and I didn’t take any signal either."

"You are such a cutie."
I pull his cheeks and he turns a little pink again.I have crazy effect on him.But I impulsive pulled his cheeks cause I was happy.Shit.
"Don't overthink it Anam."
He breaks my trance

We then hear a knock and the househelp comes to call us for dinner.
We go for dinner and everyone talks a lot, they are too excited for our honeymoon. Zara even bought me new hijabs and dresses with mama as I wear formals all the time.Such a Lovely family!

After dinner we go to sleep as we have early morning flight.

-
In the morning, I wake up at 4:30 and drink some cofee sitting in the balcony when I feel someone hugging me from behind.I shivered as a sudden response.I am not known to touches and After a minute or so I know It's Zawaad but he leaves me as soon as I shiver.

"Sorry,I should have asked first." I don’t understand this guy! Why is he apologizing. I love it when he hugs me but can I say it aloud?

"Sit here.You didn’t need to ask me for a hug.It was sudden or else I would have not responded like that.And you should never apologise for loving me.I know you love me maybe I am not sure if I love you or not but I like you, I like it when you hold my hands,when you look at me adorably,when you hug me and my most favourite are the forehead kisses you gave me these nights. I didn’t sleep heavy these days as It's a new place so I knew it was you."

He just hugged me and gave me a forehead kiss.I feel something churning inside me.Then He goes to the washroom and gets out ready in casuals.

I also get ready in a sweatshirt and baggy pants pairing a hijab with my fit.

I take a mirror selfie and put it on my story #Ootd.
I am not a social media girlie.My account is private also close people only.Tho I have an official account handled by Nadia.Nadia recently told me how I have millions of followers and I should post my wedding pictures there.I told her to post but after a week.

"Hawww!Taking pictures without your Shouhar."
[Shouhar-Husband]

"Aye Shouhar ji."

And we took a picture he was holding me from back and I saw my cheeks having a pink tint but as far as I remmember I didn’t apply anything.He makes me blush so hard.

We take everyones blessing and leave for the airport.Zawaad drives and we reach the airport soon. We board the flight and I see a air hostess getting interested on my husband a little too much.

Zawaad's Pov

We are on the flight and this has to be a happy day in my life. She admitted she likes me, she likes my hugs,forehead kisses.That's a lot. Anam is not anyone easily convincible.

We are on the flight when an air hostess tries being extra sweet to me.
"Sir,Do tell me if I can help you in any way."
The way that she told me this was sus and Anam seems jealous

"I will sure let you know if my HUSBAND here needs any help tho Iam enough to help him."
Anam holds my hands saying this.

I love her jealous side.She looks too cute.
I try teasing her
"Don't mind my wife but I'll let you know if you can be of any help." I try to become extra sweet while telling this and Anam leaves my hand takes her phone and starts scrolling nothing.
She's very bad at acting.I can feel her anger.
"Want to watch a movie?"
"No."

"Then take a nap we woke up too early." I suggested her

"I will do whatever I like." She looks away

"Areyy aap to ruth hi gaye biwi ji, aapko ab manau kaise?" I ask her cutely
(Ayee You got angry on me wifey,Now how should I convince you.)

"For now Be quiet." She orders and I try not to irritate her now

We land in Athens and she smiles on seeing the city and our eyes meet when she comes back to her old angry self.We get into the car and the whole ride she was looking out of the window that means I messed up bad.We get inside our hotel room and I get an idea.
I hold her hands from the back and she turns.I kneel down and start singing
"Bura na mano baat ka yeh pyaar hai gila nahi.
Abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi."
(Hindi song -Abhi na jao chod kar)

"Ab bhi ruthe huye hain kya meri jaan?Ab aur kya kare hum?!"

She tells me to get up by gesturing
"Utho Zawaad.Main kaise na ruthu tumse,tumko kya zaroorat thi woh air hostess ki sath itna extra sweet behave karne ka.Bhule mat akhirkar tum ho to mera shouhar. "( Get up Zawaad.How can I not get angry, what was the need to behave extra sweet with the air hostess. Don't forget that afterall you are my husband.)

"Meri jaan mein toh sirf tumhara tang kheech rahi thi. Aur tum to meri biwi ho jaan se bhi pyaari tumhe kaise bhulu.Ab maf bhi kardo warna mein utthak bethak karlu?"
(Meri jaan I was just teasing you. And you are my wife loving than my own life how can I forget you.Now forgive me already or should I do situps?)

Saying this I started doing situps and she held me in between and made me stand up.

"Forgiving you for the last time but dare you speak that sweetly with any other girl."She warns me

"Do you want me to behave rudely with everyone?"

"Behave decent -Again you are such a tease!"
Saying this she throws random slaps in my hands and back.

"Are baba Maaf kardo mujhe.Chalo fresh ho jao main kuch khana order kardeti hoon."
(Forgive me now.Get freshened up I'll order some food till then.)

"Yes please,Iam very tired."
She throws her purse at the sofa and gets into the washroom. I order sushi for her as that's her favorite. She can eat it for the rest of her life.And she can forgive me too.

She gets in the room from the washroom and She looks breathtaking. She is wearing a satin suit with full sleeves.I love her modesty.

She starts eating and then she takes a nap. And we will go roam greece after sometime.So I also take a nap.