Rahil Sahni is gone for good

Anam's Pov

I woke up in my bed and saw my heels near the bed and I was tucked in a blanket.As my eyes wandered I saw a note in my bedside table.

"Tried to wake you up but you know how deep you sleep. Uncle and aunty was sleeping But the guards let me in.I hope you don't mind."

Once In my teenage,I was in sleeping supplements due to my insomnia.From then, I sleep like a dead person until I get 6 hours of sleep in 24 hours. But never did I knew that I will ever sleep in his car and he would carry me to my room.

Iam trying to fix my sleeping problem nowadays.So I have a 12 to 6 sleep cycle and yesterday it was past 12 maybe that's the reason I dozed off.

I got ready and walked to the dining area
"When did you come home last night?" Ammi asked

"After 12. I thought Mama let you know about me being late."

"She did. That's why we slept and didn’t know when you came in."

"Okay I have to rush to the hospital. " I start leaving
When Ammi gives me an apple.

------

After reaching the hospital I walked in to my cabin and saw a bouquet of red roses. Iam sure It's not someone who knows me well. Because I don't like red roses.I call Nadia
"Who gave this bouquet? "

"Morning Maa'm. I saw this bouquet on the table in the morning when I entered. I thought maybe you have kept it."

"Never keep any red rose bouquet for me.I don't like them.And how can someone enter my cabin in early morning.Just check the CCTV and tell me who put this here ASAP"I order

"Maa'm the bouquet was placed by Dr.Rahil Sahni. And the cabin was opened for cleaning early morning."She reported

"That bastard how dare he!"

It's not that I have problem with accepting flowers I love them but I know Rahil's intention.
I take the bouquet in my hand and my pepper spray in my pocket I enter his cabin and throw the bouquet at his face

"How dare you?! I thought I made it clear to you earlier that Iam your BOSS and never try to get personal with me. I know your intention well." I blurted out in rage

He started smiling and started coming towards me. He touched my shoulders and tried to push me to the wall.
When I did a knee kick to his balls and put pepper spray in his face.And he screamed.

"You should think before touching women's with bad intention. Especially,  Ms.Anam Rahman. " I come out from his cabin.

"Any problem Maa'm? Just heard Rahil Sir screaming."Nashita (HR head) asked

"There's a big problem come to my cabin NOW."

After We walk into my cabin I started telling her everything and told her to put charges of molestation, sexuall harassment, unprofessional and more.

Zawaad barged in without knocking. I twitched my brow and threw a glare.
"Iam not here as a co worker. Iam here as your fiance and bestfriend. " He looks into my eyes. I nod and Nashita leaves my cabin.

"What did that bastard do?" I can see his rage in his eyes

"Do you think I would let him do anything?" I ask

He sighed and took a sit on the couch.He looked relaxed than before.

"He tried to come near me and push me to the wall but I kicked in the right place and put pepper spray in his face. I wonder if he's still crying!" I said sitting beside him.
He smiled at my last line and hugged me and said
"I was terrified. I thought I failed to save you."

"You made me strong enough that I can save myself now."

"Iam proud of you." With that he broke the hug after a peck on my temple.

I was surprised. But I flashed a small smile and we both got back to work.

_____________

Rahil is taken to the jail and his license for practising has been cancelled.
It's  9 and raining. The weather is beautiful. I see Zawaad walking to the exit and go catch him.
"I want to feel the rain So, Iam walking home. Will you come with me?" I ask him
"Is that even a question!" He held my hand and got to the road
We walked and walked suddenly the rain stopped and I started feeling cold so he walked into a cute little cafe and came out with hot coffee.Also he took out his apron from the plastic bag in his hand and held it to me.
"Thanks for this and yesterday night." I say
"You don't need to thank me for anything Nam.I know you are now not used to getting help but Iam helping you since childhood and I don't need any thank you for that."

It's just phenomenal how his love is expressed through the word Nam. Whenever he calls me by this name I can feel his love.

We reach my home, I say bye to him and the door to the mansion opens and he starts walking when I enter my house.

Now, I am sure about how I feel about my marriage which is in 3 days.I feel happy and overwhelmed.I feel lucky that Zawaad is going to be my husband.It doesn't sound that weird anymore.I know my parent's decision is going to be the best for me.