Rahil Sahni in the Hospital

Anam's Pov

I wake up like everyday and do my little chores and get down.My chores have always been skincare and getting ready,I can't cook well tho I can cook for surviving.These days Ammi is insisting me to help her in making breakfast.As Iam getting married soon.Today also she was calling me from an hour but I don't feel like cooking this early.
I get down, enter the kitchen and take an apple.
"Apne shouhar ko bhi aap sev hi khilana. Kitna bol rahi hun seekh lein lekin aap zidd pakde baithe hain shouhar ko bhuka marne ki."
(Feed your husband apple only.How many times have I told you to learn making something but you are adamant that you will starve your husband.) Ammi starts her lecture.
I hug her from behind
"Meri pyari Ammi aap naraz na ho, Mama bana degi mere hone wale shouhar ka khana.Aur main bhi seekh lungi." I try to pacify her
(Don't be angry my lovely mother,Mama will make food for my husband.And I will also learn.)

Ammi is very worried about my marriage, its natural too as Iam an only daughter.
"Accha ab drama mat kare meri beti.Aap ko late ho rahi hai miss Ceo." Ammi reminds me.
(Now stop your drama.You are getting late miss CEO.)
"Ammi aaj mein Chowdhury’s jaungi kaam ke bad thoda late aungi shayad." I inform her
(Mother, I will visit Chowdhury’s today after work.I might come back late.)
"Tell Zawaad to drop you and no arguments." I nod at her order and start my car.

I enter my cabin and Nadia tells me about a new joinee today.Abbu did inform me but I forgot it.
"Maa'm Dr.Rahil Sahni is joining Orthopedics from today.Akhil sir told you to help him settle in."
As soon as I heard the name I was baffled.Its Rahil the boy that made my life difficult in school.He was obsessed with me and my money. Zawaad fixed him but he hates him.

I started going towards the orthopedics sector and bumped into someone and it was none other than Zawaad.
"Sorry." I apologised
"Its fine,Where are you going in the orthopedics sector?
Heard someone new is joining?Who is it?" He asked
"Iam going to welcome the new joinee Dr Rahil Sahni."As I revealed the name I saw the anger in his eyes.
Zawaad is a very extroverted guy he mixes up with everyone. But its gonna be difficult towards Rahil.

"Should I join you?" He asks

"Only if you want to but trust me I will be okay myself."
I assure him

"Then deal with it my strong girl.See you later."He did a fist bump and was gone in no time.

As I entered the orthopedics sector I saw Rahil smiling at me and he weirdly checked me out. I kept my face straight and got towards him.
" Assalamualaikum,Welcome to the Hospital Dr.Rahil Sahni." I didn’t bother for a handshake

"Walaikumassalam.Anam,You can call me Rahil. " He hold his hand for a shake

"I don't shake hands with juniors,do keep it in mind that Iam your boss and It's Ms. Rahman for you." I make it clear to him

"Fine, no need to shake hand Ms.Rahman.So you still a miss?"His audacity to enter my personal life
As a doctor I have always kept my personal and professional life different.

" We are not friends or anything, never ask about my personal life again.Iam soon going to be Mrs Chowdhury tho.And For the last time IAM YOUR BOSS. "I glared at him and he knew he was gone and it wasn’t the old Anam.

"Sorry Ms.Rahman,I will keep it in mind from the next time."He apologised
I smiled and walked back in my cabin where I saw a box of ferrero rocher and a note on it saying " You did great there.
To my future biwi and Sherni." (wife and tigress)

Oh this man!  How many times will he win my heart. He was always a shy type but he always opened up to me.I wish these things stay the same.I know, Iam overthinking but I think it's hard to love me. All my life Other than my parents I didn’t have a single real friend without Zawaad and Shabab but they were family friends.I always wanted to have friends in my class but they just wanted my lifestyle, they were always taunting me for being born with a golden spoon.They were just jealous of me.
I fear that Zawaad will fail to keep up with me. I fear that he will never be able to love me after all my insecurities and constant affirmations that I will need.
I fear that he will be tired of me.

I want to give him another choice before our nikkah.
After thinking a lot I get back to work.

After being done with my work.I was in the parking when I saw Zawaad there opening his car.I put my car keys in my bag and hop into his car's passenger seat.
He looked at me as I did a crime.

"Why are you giving me that look?Can't I go with you?" I asked innocently
"You can of course. It's just surprising that the independent Anam is going with me in my car." He replied
"Independent people often need a shoulder to rely on" I say
"Iam happy to be your that shoulder." he gives his charming smile.
"Sune." (listen)I call him
"Aap sunaiye."(you tell)" he replies sweetly

"Iam very serious. Iam not an easy person to love"i warn him

"I will still love you."

"I am very insecure."I warn him again

"I will make you feel secure. "

"I need constant affirmations."I yet again try

"I will affirm you every minute. "

"What if I fail in this relation?" My final doubt

This time he stops the car holds my hand and rubs the upper side with thumb.
"There is no if.I will love you in whatever state you are.I will never leave you.I really want to marry you.I love you Anam & I freaking mean it.And you take as much as time you need to become comfortable in our new relation. And I will never let you fail nor will you. Weren’t you a district topper all your life?" he laughs at last

"Thank you very much.I will try my best to top in this too." I too laugh a little to lighten the mood

As the car enter the Chowdhury Mansion I fix my appearance and enter.
As soon as I enter the hall Uncle hugs me and kisses me on my head.
"Mera CEO baccha,finally you came. Congratulations.Please tell your mama to give me a piece of shahi tukra for dessert. She's mad at me as I secretly ate a piece." he whispers the last part.
I laugh at him and whisper "Deal done"
Then Shabab joins us
"Finally, Iam promoted to a devar.Bhabi, apke seva pe saday tatpar."  (at your service always bhabi) he bows dramatically and I laugh.
I just love this family.

After Zara's and Shabab's drama finally we sit at the dinner table.
"Anam beta, Zawaad told us you are now a CEO.We are very happy for you.Congrats." Mama didn’t knew it till now.

"Thank you everyone for everything. Mama,Baba,Shabab,Zara I love you guys. " I appreciate them.

"Don't you love bhai? You didn’t include Zawaad in the list."Shabab points out and everyone looks at me and break into a fit of laughter. I chuckle nervously.Sensing my nervousness Zawaad squeezed my hand once to ensure It's okay.

After bidding the Chowdhury’s bye. Zawaad started driving me to my house and I fell asleep.