Friendsdate & Confession

Author's Pov
It was the next day and at the hospital everyone knew that a big Cardiologist is coming but Anam didn't know though her father knew he didn't told her.
It was morning Zawaad arrived and everyone was called .

Anam's Pov
I knew some Cardiologist was coming but as I entered the meeting room I was shocked to see Zawaad there.When our eyes met he gave me a charming smile.Then he put his hand forward for a handshake and said
"Hi,Senior Cardiologist Zawaad Chowdhury"
I shaked my hand and with a smile said "Hi ,Head of the Gaenaecology and Obscestry Department Anam Rahman"

He was having a very proud smile on his face.
Then everyone was dismissed and we were remaining .

"Why did you not tell me that you are joining?"
"I wanted to give you a surprise."
"By the way aren’t you the COO?"he asked
"Iam but I recently took up the post and abbu still manages most of it."

I smiled and he asked "Are we up for a friend date in the evening?"
"Iam always up with a frienddate.When are you picking me up?"
"At 6,if you don't have any problem."
"I'll be ready."
"By the way where are you taking me Mr.Chowdhury?" I asked him curiously
But I deep down knew he would not say it because he loves giving me surprises.
Yes then he replied with a
"Surprise"
"Zawaad you know I don't like surprises,I can't just the curiosity kills me."
"But you love it after getting it by me ,I know.So I'll let it be a surprise"
"Fine" I said rolling my eyes and saw him got annoyed.

Zawaad's Pov
It was evening.I was waiting for her in the driveway of her house.Then I saw the most stunning girl,actually stunning is not doing justice.
Unfathomable could be the word.She was wearing a cocktail colour dress

I was so fascinated by her that I was thinking about confessing.I don't how would she react but I really like her since day 1.I was always smitten by her.

Anam's Pov
I got out and saw Zawaad standing while gawking at me.I noticed that he looks at me very adorably. I don't know what I feel is true or not.So let's see.
He opened the passenger door for me and I saw white roses my favourite.Then I looked at him with 'you know me too well look ' And I thanked him.
Then the car stopped in front of a old library.
It was the library I used to come when I was a teen .The door opened and I saw a table in the middle of the shelves.I absolutely was fascinated.
He was so right that I indeed love his surprises.
He pulled out a chair, and I sat on it ,mouthing a thank you.
He seeing me quite asked me
"Is it not upto the mark?If you don't like it we could go to the 5 star but I thought you will like this better."
"You thought absolutely right. I love it so much.
I can't thank you enough for this."
"I still have something left"
"Let me guess another surprise"
"Absolutely correct"
I giggled.
And we ate and talked a loads.
Then it was time for another surprise.
Stopping the car in the outskirts he held my eyes with his hands and I could smell different flavours.
When he released his hands from my eyes I was in an ice cream factory .I remember I told him that a ice cream factory date was my dream when I was maybe sixteen.I can't believe he remembered.I turned towards him and engulfed him in a hug .He doesn't likes hug but my hugs are always exceptional.He held me in the air twirling.I was giggling whole heartedly .I felt like this after a long time .He put me down and I was devouring every possible flavour of icecream.He just looked at me adorably and was wipping the ice cream from the corner of my lips.It was quite an intimate moment but we both ignored it.

Lastly after everything we got out from the factory
I said"Thank you for giving me the best day of my life,I will always treasure this memory. I missed you so much.This time don't go back.Pleaseee."
He held my palms and said" It's an absolute pleasure for me .And this time Iam not going back.I will always be by your side.ALWAYS & FOREVER"

Zawaad's Pov
We are in the car going back.I feel like this is the right time .
"Anam" I called her and she hummed and looked at me with all the attention.
"Can I tell you something?If you don't reciprocate it's okay but promise me it will still be the same"
I put my hand and she put her hand on it meaning she promised .
I pulled brakes look at her and said"Anam don't take me wrong but I like you very much ,I adore and respect you for who you are .But I know you don't date.So I never expressed it."
I stopped as I saw a lone tear escape her eyes. "Iam sorry.What happened ? If you mind Iam sorry again,Nam tell me please.I can't see you like ..."
She put her palm on my mouth and said"I absolutely don't mind it. But on a serious note if you like me then go ask my Abbu for my hand."
And the ride was silent and I dropped her at her house.
And went back stressed.

Anam's Pov

My mother saw me enter the house and started bombarding me with questions after seeing my red nose and tear stained face.I didn't want to cry but I was very overwhelmed. "Anam baby were you crying?what happened ?you know you can tell me right?"

"Ammi ,I am absolutely fine.Iam telling you. wait, let me go freshen up first."My ammi is my bestfriend I tell her everything.

I got down in my pjs and told her everything.
She asked me"Do you like him?"

"I don't know,but I do like him as a friend."

"I would absolutely suggest you to think about him.He's a great guy" my ammi suggested.

"At least in that way you won't die single." We laughed and cried for sometime. Then the day ended in my comfy bed.
------
How do my readers like it so far?
Do let me know.