Zawaad after 5 years!!!

Anam's Pov
I woke up by my favourite alarm which is My mother yelling"Anam wake up in 3 seconds or else Iam gonna throw water on you"
I quickly replied " Iam awake"

I got ready for the hospital taking my apron in hands I descended down the stairs towards the dining room.Ammi and Abbu seemed really excited about something .I entered and wished them a good morning they wished me back with a kiss on my forehead.
Then Abbu stated that we have a dinner dawat(invitation) at Chowdhury's tonight." Abbu isn't this chowdhury your bestfriend Zakir uncle?If yes then what is the reason of this sudden invitation ?" I asked getting curious
"Yes it is Zakir And about the invitation ,you know Zawaad he came back this week from London.So that's the occasion." Abbu answered.

Oh Zawaad is coming we are quite good friends he even after going to UK always contacted me always asked my wellbeing.He is hell of a kind and sweet person.Now ,I know why they were excited .I can't wait to meet him.
Ammi broke my chain of thoughts by saying "Come before 6 , we can't be late"
"Fine Ammi,I'll try my best"
"Allah Hafiz lovely peeps " I wished them and they wished me back.

Meanwhile at Chowdhury Villa
Zawaad's Pov
I got out of my gym and got ready and I came to the chaotic breakfast table where my two siblings are doing cat fight .As soon as baba entered one glare from him and the atmosphere was silent and calm.We wished each other morning and mama told us about the todays dinner that we are hosting for the Rahman's.I am really waiting eagerly to see her in front of me after 5 long years.I already let shabab know that if she gets to know about me being here before today he's dead.

I was just sending my application to the hospital of joining early,cause I am getting bored so I will join tomorrow.

Evening
Author's Pov

The whole Chowdhury Mansion was filled with fragrance of delicious foods.Shaheen made all Anam's favourite.Shaheen and Anam has a nice bond.Shaheen loves her just like Zara.
The sound of the car in the walkway made them aware that Rahman's arrived.
The doors opened and Akhil and Ayesha walked in and hugged Everyone one by one greeting them.
Akhil hugged Zawaad and said
"My boy is all grown up now to a handsome man" Zawaad chuckled and said
"After all it's all that old man's gene" pointing at his father. Zakir retorted
"After meeting your handsome uncle you are badmouthing your old man chichichi!" He said in a laughing manner .
Shabab jumped in the middle and asked about Anam.Akhil informed them Anam will reach in an hour ,she's busy in a surgery.They prayed that the surgery goes well and Shaheen expressed how she is so proud of Anam's hardwork.
Though someone was a little sad not seeing Anam but now he was hopeful.

Everyone where chitchatting when a girl entered the living room in apron and hair ruffled and cheeks stained with tears.Everyone got shocked seeing Anam like that.

Zawaad got to her in the fastest pace and gently asked her to sit and made her drink some water then Ayesha broke the silence by asking " What happened my baccha ,Why were you crying?" Tears started to roll down from her cheeks and she started"I couldn't save her.I am incapable.She died" while hiccuping.Zawaad told her to come with him and told everyone not to worry.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Happy reading.
Keep voting.