New House New Family

Zawaad's Pov

I wake up and turn to see the most beautiful lady in the world after my mother.Nam, while sleeping doesn't look ferocious rather she looks cute, innocent and just like a baby, my Baby.
Suddenly, An alarm rings and I turn the other side and act like Iam asleep.She wakes up stretches and then looks at me, covers me with the duvet and enters the bathroom.I also wakeup use the other room's bathroom to brush and then go to my gym.Its a daily thing for me.

After spending my time in the gym. I walk to my room and then my closet to take my clothes when I see Nam struggling to wear a saree.Then I hear a scream and put my hand on her mouth to silence her.She looks at me and I put my hand away. I see a crimson hue covering her cheeks.I release my hold on her from the back.And turn around.

"Do you need any help wearing this?" I ask

"Do you even know how to wear a saree?" She asks looking a little angry

"I do know how to make someone wear a sari.I have a mother and a sister too."

"So you can help me?"

"Only if my eyes are open."

"Not funny.Come help me."

Anam's Pov

I wake up and see the man beside me sleeping peacefully.I see his duvet in half of his body so I put it perfectly and walk to the washroom.After taking a cold shower I start thinking about how I would wear a saree.
Ammi has always made me wear it. Once I had wore it but with Mahi di's help.I motivate myself saying that I can wear it by myself and go to the closet. I wear my blouse and peticoat and then start draping my silk saree.
After what seems like half an hour, I still can't get the pleats right and if I get it right everything else is messed up.Basically, Iam entangled in it.
I scream when I feel someone in the closet while turning but a hand silence my mouth. I recognise the hand, It's Zawaad's.He holds me from the back and the temparature of the room is getting hot.I feel my cheeks burning.Why does he have an effect on me?It's embarrassing. He looks into my eyes and soon release me from his hold.And turns around.
He might be thinking about me being uncomfortable.I did feel insecure but it's him.He is my husband.

Then he asks me if I need any help and make me wear the saree.This man perfectly draped the silk saree and the pleats are also perfect.

I wear a dark green saree and it screams power and boldness.
I get down and see Mama in the kitchen with Zara & Shabab.

"Assalamualaikum & Good Morning everyone." I wish them all.
Everyone hugs me and wishes me back then Mama asks to make me one sweet dish for everyone and the breakfast is taken care of.Zara and Shabab wanted to help me. So they are also with me. One sweet dish I can make is baked kunafa. I start by placing a layer of vermicelli and then start making the cream when I take the sugar substitute to add in Zara says
"I have an idea bhabi.How about you put salt and test everyone's love for you."
"Great idea.Bhai will never depend on you for food." Shabab appreciates Zara for the evil idea.

"I know everyone loves me a lot.I don't need to test it.And Zawaad knows that I cannot cook well so he will never depend on me for food."
I really want it to turn out the best.Mama asked for this. I don't want her to be ashamed on the first day because of my cooking skills.They keep talking to me the whole time about something or other.I do interact too.
The layering is done and now I'm putting it in the oven 'Bismillah'

I go to the dining table and I see Zawaad coming down the stairs.He is wearing a green colour t shirt and jeans.He matched his t shirt with my saree.Zara and Shabab will tease me now.I wore it first he is copying me.
He comes and pulls a chair for me while I see Baba pulling a chair for Mama too.Chowdhury guys are to fall for.We sit and Baba Mama starts whispering while smiling sheepishly.
"How cute! they are twinning on the first day." Says Zara
"Awww,bhai i never knew you were this romantic."Shabab teases.

" I don't think he noticed. Isn't it Z? " I try saving us from the embarassment

"I did wear it to twin with you." He looks me in the eyes

This guy is impossible.Then everyone in the table is silent and suddenly everyone blast in a fit of laughter but he seems unaffected.

Then we finish the breakfast and now Iam seeing Z serving everyone kunafa. After he's done serving, He sits and takes a bite.But doesn’t give an expression.No one gives any expression.Shit! I don’t think It's good.Suddenly I hear Zara's moan and Shabab hits her on the head
"Zara ke bacchi acting bhi na kar payi tu toh.Nikkama." Shabab says
(Zara, couldn’t even do a acting properly.You are of no use.)

Everyone else laughs then Baba and Mama expresses how much they liked it. They also said that I have to make it for them again.Then Zara tells me that her idea was the best.

"What are you love birds planning for today? "
Shabab asks and Zawaad & I glare at him. Then he does more drama.
"Kya din agaye humare jo hume Bhabi bhi akkhein dikhane lag gayi."
(What days have come in my life that my sister in law is also giving me glare.)
Mama pulls his ears and scolds him
"Din din tu badmash hote ja raha hai.Tera bhi shadi karadu kya." Then he acted of pleading.
(You are getting naughtier day by day.Should I get you married too?)

"No.On a serious note,any plans for today?You guys can go out and enjoy." Mama asks and suggest

"Can I go to uhh...my parent's place?" I ask

"Is that something to ask mera baccha?You can go whenever you want also you can stay for some days after reception too." Baba is a literal cutie
(Mera baccha -my child)

"Zawaad you go and visit them with her."Mama orders

" Sure.I am getting the car out in 10 mins. Go take your bag."He asks me to get ready.

I take my purse and I notice a cute box in the bedside table.There's a note on it too.
"A small token of appreciation for my biwi who thinks thrice before buying anything for her."
I open it.Oh my god its the pendant I liked at the jewellery store.The gold leaf with diamonds in the veins but it was costly.

What should I give him now?I'll ask him.
I get in the driveway and he opens the door for me. I sit and take the box in my hand.
"Would you bother to make me wear this?Cause I absolutely loved this." I ask him
"I would love to." He proceeds to make me wear the chain and the whole time the smile and happiness on his face is visible clear.
He lifts my hijab with one hand and his fingers touch my bare neck.I can't explain the feeling. It's new for me.

"Z, what can I give you?"
"Will you give me what I want?" he asks
"Only If It's valid."
"Would I ask for something invalid?"
"No. But just ask for it." Iam getting patience less now
"Can I ask for it later?In the span of 6 months or so?"he is confused i guess
"But what are you gonna ask? I will give it to you right away."
"I have to think."
"Okay.Let's get going."

I know him he is going to use this at a perfect time.