Chapter 10: Plan 🔅 (Zxyer)

"That was easy," I said, gathering my hair with my hands and tucking it behind my back

"That was easy," I said, gathering my hair with my hands and tucking it behind my back. "It was easy."

We gathered in the garden of Raven Mansion, where we stayed together.

It was not a coincidence that we met Nerdes. It may seem like it, but everything was planned in advance.

I know that Phoenixes visit Goldfinch Forest very often. When I went to Goldfinch Forest yesterday morning, I knew I would hunt a Phoenix.

It is not strange to see a Phoenix in the Goldfinch Forest. But if a Raven is wandering there... Then it is strange and condemned by the Ravens.

I told Nerdes that I had never seen him here. However, it was normal for him to be there. But Nerdes turned out to be more stupid than I thought. Instead of saying, "I've never seen you either," he sat down and accepted everything I said.

I am good at making men hit on me.

Nerdes also fell for me. I know. I'm pretty sure he's starting to love me.

“It was easy,” I repeated. "I could even bet for millions that he's hitting on me."

“What do you think about next,” Extrewl said, turning his sullen, frowning face towards me. "What happens now, I mean, what plan do you have?"

I looked into his eyes and smiled with hatred. "You leave that job to me."

He didn't trust me.

He raised his voice. "You better not keep that genius plan to yourself, little lady! We're not in a leadership game, we're in a battle for dominance. Tell me! Show me results!"

I know Extrewl doesn't like my control of things. Because he's the leader of the Ravens.

But that's my thing. This is what I have to do. I have to make people angry. I have to pit the Ravens against each other. Otherwise, the Ravens will never disperse and I will not be able to take over the Ravens.

Extrewl is not smarter than me. He doesn't have the skills a leader should have. He can't fight as well as I can. He doesn't have as much command of a sword as I do. When things start to go bad, he loses motivation and gives up on his goals.

This means Extrewl is too weak to be the leader.

I crossed my arms and tilted my head back a bit. "Nerdes is under my control. There is nothing to worry about."

Extrewl put his hand on the hilt of his sword sheathed at his waist, lifted the sword a little higher, and muttered something under his breath. He shot me a hateful look and slammed his sword into place. "I hope there is some truth to what you say, Zxyer."

I just smiled.

Then I crossed my arms and opened my mouth. "I told you there's nothing you need to worry about."

Extrewl turned his face to the side, indicating that he wasn't interested in me.

So I turned away from him and turned to Pleier and Sasille.

"Girls," I said. "Nerdes will be under my control."

"Okay," Pleier said. "What do you think about next?"

When I opened my mouth, I noticed Extrewl staring at me.

Well, of course he was listening to me when it was convenient for him...

I turned to him. "What are you looking at?"

He turned his face away. "I'm not looking at you."

He was looking at me just fine.

"You're not my conversation partner right now," I said. "Get back to work, Extrewl."

I quickly turned my back and took off. I couldn't control my upturned lips and I grinned slightly.

"Look girls."

I deepened my voice. "I will bring Nerdes to our side."

I waited for a while to measure the impact of my voice.

"He won't be able to resist," I continued. "Then I'll use it against the Phoenixes."

I turned around to see if Extrewl was listening.

Yes. Just as I predicted.

He was listening.

"Extrewl," I said and put my hands on my hips. "What's your problem bro!?"

He cursed.

I smiled. I cursed at him too.

I turned around. "I'm not going to rush, girls. Even Nerdes won't understand how he started supporting the Ravens."