Unexpected Greetings

Okay. So I'm transferring my story from another website. This isn't plagiarism, this is all my own work. Except for MHA and Steven Universe I only own my OC's so yeahhhhhhh. Anyway, don't report me, I am JUST transferring my own work. If you don't believe me, then go ask RabidNightOwl on Quotev for confirmation

You and Hana had decided to open your letters at the same time. You had both been so excited, well, Hana was. You had just sort of smiled to yourself as your true emotions manifested in wavelengths of happiness and excitement directed at anyone who cae near you, namely Hana.

"GREETINGS, YOUNG KOCHO! GREETINGS, YOUNG L/N!!" A hologram of Allmights head appeared as soon as the two of you opened your letters. Hana wailed in shock.

"Allmight-sama is dead! Oh no!"

"Hana, he was just too big to fit in the camera."

"Wahhh!!!"

"IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE TWO OF YOU LIVE TOGETHER, SO WE DECIDED TO MAKE ONE! VIDEO! RECORDING FOR THE TWO OF YOU!!" The two of you sweatdropped. While it was true the two of you had bought a house under Pink Aura Quartz's name, since you had managed to get her registered as a citizen of Japan... (Don't ask how! PLOT ARMOR!!!!) and you had also made it seem that you lived there, and that PAQ was your legal guardian, you hadn't expected it to actually work. "AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS YEAR I WILL BE A TEACHER HERE AT U.A!!!! ANYWAYS, YOU BOTH PASSED, YOUNG KOCHO WITH AN ASTOUNDING FORTY FOUR VILLAIN POINTS AND THIRTY ONE RESCUE POINTS!!! KOCHO-SAN, YOU WILL BE IN CLASS 1-B!!!!!!"

Hana immediately started crying happy tears. Goddamnit. You felt like she wouldn't be the only crybaby....

"AND YOUNG L/N!!! YOU HAD A WHOPPING-" Allmight paused, and seemed to lean off screen for a moment, clearly discussing something with someone off camera. "A-Am I reading this right, Nezu-san?" After a short silence, Allmight nodded and came back to view. "YOU HAD A WHOPPING SIXTY NINE VILLAIN POINTS AND FORTY EIGHT RESCUE POINTS!!!!! WELCOME, YOUNG CADETS....

TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!!!!!"

The hologram shut off, leaving the two of you in silence.

"He was quite loud, wasn't he?" Hana looked to you, before looking to the ceiling with an unreadable expression, and then suddenly bursting out:

"I WON'T FAIL YOU, DADDYMIGHT-SENPAI!!!!"

This fucking simp....

-

Shinsou stood alone in his room. Lavender Quartz could have made it in... but no. He was just plain old Shinsou. He hadn't gotten into the Hero course, only the General course. Pathetic. His whole life, people had told him he couldn't do it...

And they were right. He couldn't. His own parents had tried to drown him once they had found out his quirk... neglected him his whole life, and then praised him once he decided to try out for U.A, before finding he failed, and going right to ignoring him.

He was scum. He was a villain. He-

No. His angel, his savior. His hero, you, had told him he could do it. And who would he be to let his idol down? He was going to join you in the hero course, and no longer be standing in your shadow, making you wait for him, but he would run alongside you.

With you there, nothing could stop him. You were his light. Now it was time for him to repay you.

-

Looking up at the night sky from the rooftop of your orphanage, you can't help but feel... worried, excited, happy, homesick.

Why So Blue? (Bnha x BlueDiamond!reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें