Chicken Wings

You grit your teeth in pain as several strange men roughly grabbed you from behind and tried to pin you to the wall of the nearby cafe. They wore strange mask designed as rabbits, and had angled a switchblade at your throat.

"Don't move or scream," One of the men growled. There were about three of them, one short, the other two rather tall. You glared at them as the men retrained you poorly. They needed to be punished. "Your pretty little jewels will sell for a lot of money," The first man grinned wickedly. "But as for your body... I know just how valuable a virgin is, even if it's a mutant." He licked his lips greedily. Your eyes widened in disgust before you rammed one of your elbows into him and stomped on the oft of another, meanwhile taking control of the water inside the third mans body and flinging him backwards. The man crashed into a conveniently placed lamp (anyone get the reference?) and slumped to the ground as blood gushed out of his gaping mouth. The other two men growled and charged at you. You swiftly dodged their poorly aimed attacks and redirected their weight, using it to send them to the ground. You didn't break a sweat as you did so, as you and Shinsou had rigorously trained together several times a week.

"Serves you granites right." You spat out. You glared at them for a moment, wondering what you should do with their unconscious bodies.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

The slow sound of clapping made you lash out on instinct, but the source of the noise stopped your fist easily.

"Woah, there, lil' chickadee. Wouldn't wanna hurt anyone now, would we?" The person who has caught your fist looked older than you, around sixteen or seventeen. They were male, with messy, dirty blonde hair and bright red wings. You noticed quite a bit of eyeliner on his face.

A closeted transgender, perhaps?

You were snapped out of your thoughts when he spoke again, dropping your arm.

"Nice job, beating all those bad guys up, what are you doing out here all alone? Are your parents around?" Red flag. Old men such as him shouldn't be asking that. You narrow your eyes.

"Yes, they're right around here somewhere." If the older boy could sense you were lying, he didn't say anything.

"Hm, how old are you? You're quite skilled at hand to hand combat for someone your age."

"I'm ten-" tens of thousands of years "-years old. Who are you? I'm pretty sure it's looked down upon to just watch little itty-bitty kids such as myself get mugged and raped." He raised a brow at your vocabulary.

"It looked like you had the situation under control. You can call me Hawks. I'm a hero in training." He grinned lazily.

He's like a sassy version of Shinsou

"That's nice... I'm sure you're going to get very, very far! I'll be cheering for you. Could I get your autograph, actually?" Hawks eyes widen slightly but he nods, and you can see masked giddiness flashing through his yellow eyes. He signs a piece of paper you somehow have. (Anime logic)

He grins and plucks a feather.

"for safekeeping. Y'know, I gotta make sure my little fan is safe!" He grins again, before frowning and checking his phone. "Well, I'm off!!" He gives you a two finger salute.

"Bye, Hawks!"

"Seeya around, kiddo!" He launches himself into the sky, and you watch carefully as he flies away.

Cool, a Jasper!

You later stored the feather in your pearl

-