Entrance Exams

-Time Skip-

You stood before the gates of U.A high school, the most revered, premium, high class school in Japan, rivaled only by Shiketsu. It was the national school. A diamond deserved nothing less.

"Wow... I knew it was big, but..." Hana stood by your side as the two of you gazed up at the building. The campus was enormous. "It seems even bigger now that we're actually here. I-I can't believe we've come so far," you glance at your honorary sister, nodding your head.

"I know how you feel... it's overwhelming!" That was a lie. This place could never compare to the sheer glory of the Diamond's Empire. Oh stars, now you were sounding like that dreadful Holly Blue Agate at the Human Zoo. You outstretch a hand to her. "Are you ready? This is the start of our future. We can be heroes together." Hana smiled, and took your hand. Together, the two of you walked towards your fates.

You noticed a familiar green haired boy tripping and falling, only to be caught by a cute looking girl with rosy cheeks and almond orbs. (I'm sorry I had to it sounded so fucking stupid!)

You couldn't place your finger on it, you had seen that boy somewhere, his name was on the tip of your tongue. Izu- Izumi? Izukuku Masturbatia? Izuku Midoriy-

"Is everything alright?" Hana placed a firm hand on your shoulder and looked at you with slight concern. Ah, now you lost your train of thought. It probable wasn't important, anyway.

"Oh, it's nothing! What were you saying?" Hana shook her head at your antics with a slight giggle.

"I was just saying how I heard that we were going to be separated by middle school during the briefing, and since we went to different schools-" It was true. You had gone to a public school while she went to a private school on a scholarship, which you could have easily earned, but you hadn't wanted to leave Shinsou all alone with the bullies. Who would've protected him? "-you're probably going to sit with that Shinsou kid." Hana concluded.

"Right!" You were once again, snapped out your thoughts. "Where is he anyway?" Speak of the devil, amongst the diverse sea of students, you spotted a fluffy purple head making its way towards you. Shinsou waved his hands at you, trying to get your attention. When he managed to free himself form the horde of teenagers, he approached you two with a lazy grin.

"Hey [Name]-kun, Hana-kun. How're you two holding up? It's quite noisy... we should probably maze our way into the auditorium, actually..."

"Daddy." Hana choked out, but Shinsou dint seem to hear her. Hana had always been a hardcore simp.

"Did you say something, Hana-san?"

"O-Oh! Moshi! Shinsou-kun, we, uhh" She stuttered out, trying to compose herself. She was like this with anybody and everybody. Well, almost.

"We don't know where the auditorium is, Hitoshi-kun." You finished for her. You didn't have all day.

"What the hell am I going to do with you? Lemme show you..."

this was so much easier when I was diamond sized

As Shinsou led the two of you to your areas, the three of you discussed fighting techniques you could use.

"So, I was thinking I could mimic Mirko's fighting style, since she uses her legs a lot and I can alter the speed of my descents!" Hana said. She went on about how she could also use Kamui Woods techniques if she became a hero, since she could practically float. "I can use a support item that mimics the extendable arm part of his quirk, to get around easier!"

"Hmm, good thinking. I believe if I can master the capture weapon utilized by Eraserhead, then I'll become a better fighter. Maybe a few knives would help too..." Shinsou pondered.