Extra:

White Diamond POV:

When my pearl informed me of Blue's demise, I pretended not to care. I had shrugged it off as another one of her many flaws, and that if she had been perfect, she would still be alive. I shouldn't care. She had it coming, considering the fact that she wasn't flawless. I should be focused on what to do now that there are only two diamonds left. I should be concentrating on managing the colonies Blue left behind. I should...

I shouldn't be feeling empty, hollow. I shouldn't be feeling at all. But I am. I am and it hurts. I need to keep myself occupied. I need to purge myself of these impurities.

But whenever I try to get back to work... I can't help but walk away, sit down, and look around the inside of my ship. It's been six thousand lonely years. I never even got to see the other diamonds. And now... I won't ever be able to tell Blue that I'm sorry, for acting the way I did. I shouldn't be sorry. But I am. All these new feelings hurt and hurt and hurt. Pink would know what to do... Pink would know how to cheer me up. She always knew how to fix me, of all things. But now she's gone. Now Blue is gone. And I'm left here, all alone in this head of mine, waiting, for something.

"Pearl... pull up some of my old files on the Human Zoo." My Pearl doesn't respond. Right, I did that. I was the one who made her speechless, thoughtless. Pink loved her and I turned that pearl into some statue, some soulless puppet.

I need to get myself together. I am the embodiment of perfection. I cannot allow myself to feel this way. I must cast aside these useless feelings. I cant allow myself to feel at all. I'm a diamond. I should act like one, but...

What would Pink say if she saw me this way?

-

Yellow POV:

No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to be like this! Pink, now Blue!? I feel broken, I feel... it hurts! I can t function like this!! I can't... I can't!!

"My Diamond, is everything alright?" That useless, beautiful pearl of mine questions.

"SHUT UP!!" I blast lightning at her and *poof* her gem clatters to the floor. How could Blue do this to me!? How could she leave me all alone, by myself!? With White of all gems!? Blue must've hated me!! This is my fault! I wanted to shatter the Rose Quartzes and my cluster-! Blue clung to everything left of Pink and I told her to get over it! She might've shattered herself for all I know!

It's your fault.

Now I might have to take charge of her court!! Now I have to run her colonies!! It's too much!!!

She hates you, you know?

I can't do this! Sometimes I wish White would just... just take over. Then I could be perfect... l-like her... but she would never agree to it. It's all too much!!

I step over Pearls gem and pace back and forth.

How? Why? I fall to my knees and sob. It's all my fault.

And that's when all hell breaks loose.

Third Person POV:

A large, golden dragon with a diamond embedded in its chest breached through the wall of Yellow Diamond's ship. The dragon had yellow, diamond shaped pupils and molten gold in the form of tears streamed down its face. It let out an earpiecing shriek as it shot into the sky. What was this world coming to?

-inside Steven's gem-

Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz POV:

Blue is dead. I can feel it. I don't want to be sad. But I still hurt. Out of all the other diamonds... she was the most mother like. It's my fault, isn't it? I can sense she died on this planet... meaning she must've come to visit my palanquin. If I hadn't run away.... None of this would've happened. I can just sense that Yellow succumbed to corruption, and White is broken mentally. It's my fault...

I wish I could just turn back time... and reset.

But I can't.

And now....

Steven will pay for my mistakes. You reap what you sow.