Husk noticed chatter from the kitchen a while after. It was Charlie and Vaggy surely from the fits of laughter. Husk didn't usually eat in the morning but, he wandered around the bar and towards the kitchen.

Vaggy was heating up a pot of coffee. Husk wouldn't mind some coffee. He slept like shit.

"Mornin." He groggily greeted them both.

Husk grabbed his 'Fuck Mondays' mug and poured himself some coffee after Vaggy.

"Good morning Husk." Charlie greeted.

Vaggy turned around. "Good morn- you look like shit."

Husk nodded. He turned to Charlie.

"You gotta talk to Angel." He stated.

Charlie turned from the eggs she was beating together. She looked at Husk, riddled with fear.

"Go, I can make breakfast for everyone." Vaggy assured taking over the kitchen.

Charlie and Husk went back out to the lobby. Charlie sat on the couch, Husk sat on one of the chairs. Charlie looked over to the cat demon

"What happened?" She asked.

"After I closed up the bar I went to my room, Fat Nuggets was innthe hallway so i went to give him to Angel, and he was using." Husk explained.

Charlie sighed heavily. She wrapped her fingers around her mouth and chin in thought. This was the first time Husk's said anything so she assumed this was the first time it's happened.

"Is he alright?" She wondered. "Is he a wake I got a few things I got to do, but I got time before I-" She was starting to ramble and it was too early for Husk to deal with her word vomit.

He rubbed his face.

"He's fine now, just sleeping in my room."

Charlie raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't strike her as the comforting type.

"Don't look at me, like that."

The cat demon rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his coffee and walking towards the bar.

Leith came down the stairs and went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Vaggie was still cooking.

"Don't go anywhere breakfast is almost done." She assured.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." The rougarou stated before sitting at the table with his coffee.

She eventually finished up. Made herself a plate and left the kitchen, so Leith stood and served himself.

"Breakfast is done if you two are hungry." She stated to Charlie and Husk.

Charlie stood up and went into the kitchen to make herself a plate.

Alastor and Claire came down and went into the kitchen. Followed by Niffty and eventually Angeldust and Cherribomb.

All of them sat at the table eating. Oddly enough Angeldust finished first, even though he was the last person to grab food. He stood up and put his dish in the dishwasher. Before he walked out of the kitchen into the lobby and sat at the bar across the room.

"Mornin'." Husk greeted as he took the last sip of his coffee.

"Mornin' Husky." Angel said with a sigh.

Husk raised an eyebrow taking a swig from his booze that he forgot about because, he was distracted by coffee.

"Everything alright Angel?" He asked.