02

メchapter 2

It wasn't much of a big deal to Ana, twirling her pen stuck in between her index and middle finger, she memorised the short phrase she read of her revision note.

What didn't help was how stuck she was on this particular phrase for thirty long minutes which ate out of the initial timing of the two hours she intended to study before she headed to the cafe then class.

It was sort of a routine of hers that became a habit, but was more like a sacrifice though she wouldn't call waking up by ten minutes to five in the morning something a normal person who valued their sleep would do.

Nevertheless she had to or its bye bye good grades and her dreams of she showing her mum her certificate.

Clicking the bottom end of her pen, a steady grin dressed her lips, the words began to piece themselves together, back to her memory.

It was more like a photographic piece, as she went through that particular page a handful of times.

She preferred her usual, waking up on time, praying her rosary, having a decent shower and making small breakfast.

Ana learnt her body was more awake and alert, after she had a shower, that compelled her to stick to this routine instead.

She pondered whether taking this career path was worth it, with how stressful it was becoming and the utter horror of not getting a good amount of sleep.

Uruo's light snores from her bed side made her glad about one thing, not sharing a drink with the guys the night before.

She was a real lightweight.

Asides flying insects with fast wings which were quite scary, drinking was something she stared clear of, if it wasn't a fruity blueberry booba drink count her out.

Closing the oral pathology textbook, she grabbed her water bottle from her reading desk, gulping a reasonable amount she slouched against the plastic object carrying her weight, she didn't want to dwell much on the swapped book since Carlos volunteered to look into it for her.

It was best to say her side of the room was in a way better condition, having its own personal desk and chair, a full body image mirror stayed at the centre of their room, placed on the wall close to the closet.

The fine piece of furniture occupied quite some amount of space with the laundry basket right around the corner, Uruo's side had few clothes poured allover the plush sofa, some which were discarded, due to her displeasure with their fitting for the numerous outings she attended.

By her bedside were beautiful stickers from some of the mangas she had read, occupying the other half of the wall were pictures of she and the girls, mostly of she and her secondary school friends.

Some she still kept in touch with though, Ana had the front row ticket of listening in on the stories she had planned to share with her suppose prince charming.

Yes, Ana and Uruo came from the same country yet they had there own set out differences, from Uruo being from a wealthy household and attending the best private school, their homeland had to offer.

Ana was a product of a federal institution known nation wide, as it is led by the federal government itself, the perks of being a student from said institution were uncountable from National recognition to being exposed to scholarship opportunities the list goes on, non stop.