Royal jelly...?Welp,bye

Mikey was wanting to eat Jelly, so she told Leo if she could have some...
Shortly after that, Rapha brought some Jelly, it looks a little different, but Mikey ate it and love the taste.

Mikey: Oh My GOD, yum, It's delicious!
Rapha: I can bring more if you want! Donnie did quite a bit
Mikey: he did...?
Rapha: I- I mean he collected it, it's not much that I'm confused with words...

Raphael tried to explain, a little nervous that he thought he ruined something. Luckily Mikey didn't hesitate much and she just continued eating until she finished all the jelly.

Mikey: Rapha, brother, can you bring me more?
Rapha: Oh, sure! I'll be right back, don't leave here.

And he hurried off to look for more...Mikey, unlike his brothers, had realized many things...So he began to take a small safety measure...
She took the pet that her brother made and destroyed it, searching the eyes... She had seen the typical glow of the small Chambers but she didn't take much interest in it, she knew that whenever she tried...And boy did she try to get out of her room, one of her brothers came with some excuse...So Mikey suspected what she found and honestly wasn't surprised, indeed, little cameras. She left the robot destroyed and left her room, taking advantage of the distraction of her brothers to escape...