WHAT?!(3/3)

Shortly after Michelangelo finished to made cuddles to Leonardo, Donatello interrupted and jumped on Mikey, pouting.

Donnie: My turn, it's my turn,please!

Donnie screeched, demanding attention just like his brothers... But he wanted another type of attention, the same one you would give to a dog.

Donnie: Please,Please sir("mistress"),please give me some cuddles please, cuddles in the belly.

Mikey was a little... Stunned by all this and just gave Donnie caresses on his belly, as he beg...Leonardo and Raphael watch in disbelief as Donatello was begging for more caresses...They had never seen him like this (if it wasn't something similar to when he was with April) Donatello laughs smilingly at the caresses of his mistress and queen...

He looked at Mikey with amusement and gave him a leash...Mikey looks in complete confusion before realizing that Donnie tied the other end to his necklace, Leo pouted and repeated the action, Rapha didn't do That because he won't have a leash with him rn...

Donnie: Pleaseeee,s-sir(Mistress)! I need you, please, moreee cuddleeeees!
Leo: M-Me too! Please Mikey, please, I want too!
Rapha: Please...More to me...?

Miguelangel spent the entire afternoon giving caresses and hugs to "her" brothers