25 | Unsatisfied & 12 out of 28

Start from the beginning

Dom looked at me skeptically, like he was thinking about what I meant. "Do you mean with other people?" He questioned.

"Of course not, Dom. I meant... Si no haces algo pronto, asumiré que estás asustado o nervioso... Así que te mostraré lo seguro que puedo ser y lo bromista que soy."
If you don't do something soon, i'm going to just assume youre scared or nervous...So i'll show you how confident i can be, and how much more of a tease i am.

Dom took a deep and heavy breath, hiding his smile. I thought that had to have got him thinking.

FLORENCE 🦶🏼

I watched Rhea come out of the ring and to me, paper in her hands as she had her script for the night. "Flo."

"Yeah?" I smiled at her.

"I have a segment with Liv tonight." She said.

"Oh?"

"A fighting segment, I need to go find her and rehearse." She said. "I wanted to tell you I'm going to fucking talk to her about-"

"Don't." I cut her off. "Please, don't say anything about me or anything."

"Why, Flo?" She asked. "You're done starting fights with her." She crossed her arms, waiting for my answer.

"Not unless she starts-"

"No." Rhea shook her head. "You're not fighting anymore."

"It really doesn't have anything to do with you." I started. Making Rhea glare at me. "She only tries to fight me because I slapped her."

"It doesn't have anything to do with me? Flo, it started because of me. She kissed me, do you not remember?"

I closed my eyes briefly, not wanting to remember that. "She hasn't done anything to you since. She just wants me to suffer now."

"Which is exactly why you need to stay away from her. Let me deal with it."

"But I don't trust her around you." I said. "Can I come?"

"No." She snapped. "But you trust me right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but-"

"Then shut up and let me tell her to fuck off, Flo." She said, uncrossing her arms.

My mouth parted, she was getting angry at me. "Alright." I whispered and turned around, going back to reading my own script.

I heard her curse something and then walk off.

7 out of 28... She better fix get attitude before she even thinks about that number climbing.

RHEA 👿

I swear to god if I see Florence fighting with Liv once more I could kill. Both of them.

I know she wanted to handle her on her own, but, not by attacking eachother. If I can sort Liv out myself, then this can all just be over with.

"Where the hell is Liv?" I asked the producer who we were meant to be meeting with.

"She's late. She's not going to be able to practice and rehearse with you before hand. Well run through what's going to happen and do it on the spot, it's short." He said.

Of fucking course.

FLORENCE 💍

TJD Lovers and Haters ⚖️

Flo changed the group name to TJD Haters ⚖️

Ellie: Woah? What's happened?

Flo: If anyone sees Rhea, tell her I'm sick and went home (I didn't actually, she's just annoyed me)