She wants to say something...

"Are you and Thiago ok? It seem like yall are fighting" there it is. I knew she was gonna ask eventually.

"If we were fighting there would be blood" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"You know damn well what I mean" she says.

"Ok but seriously, we cool. But he did basically tell me he didn't want to be bothered with me earlier" I say and her eyes widen.

"He told you what? Why the hell would he say that?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't know" I say then the door opens. It's Theo.

"Hey uh the kid is looking for you" he says to me and I pause.

"What kid?" Because I know I ain't got none.

"Thiago"

Except that one. Ok I guess it's time to get up.

"Alright D I'll see you later" I say then get up from the bed.

"Yeah bye..." she says as I walk out. As soon as I close the door behind me Thiago catches me in the hallway.

"What's up?" I ask him and keep walking past him.

"What's up is that we need to talk" he says and I internally cringe.

I don't like that sentence.

"About what? There's nothing to talk about" I say.

"Yes there is. Don't you know that communication is key in a relationship?" He asks and I shrug.

"I couldn't tell you. Never been in one before" I say and hear him groan.

"Now you're just being difficult" he says.

I sure am.

"No im not" I say back.

"Yes you are and you know it" he says but I just keep walking. He then goes to grab me.

"Sienna will you stop being so fucking stub-"

"Ahh shit! Why did you do that!" I yell at him and he immediately jumps back away from me. I look up at him and hold my shoulder, he looks like he's scared. He staring at me like he's in shock or something.

My wound probably back open. Damn.

"Did I do that..." he mumbles to himself.

"I- are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he starts up again.

"It's ok just walk me to one of those doctors" I say and he starts walking and I follow him.

"Sienna I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" he says. And he keeps saying it.

"Stop saying that I told you it's not your fault" I tell him.

"But I feel like you're just saying that to make me feel better..." he mumbles.

"No I'm serious. I was stabbed earlier and got stitches. I'm not fragile" I say.

"What? You were stabbed?!" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah crazy right?" I say.

"That's all you have to say about that? Why didn't you call someone?" He asks.

"I did, I called Di-"

"You know what I mean. Why didn't you call me" he asks again and I shrug.

"Well you didn't call it text at all so I figured you were either A, busy or B, still mad at me so I didn't want to bother you" I say.

"You never bother me, especially when hen your hurt" he tells me and I shrug.

"Well it's all in the past now so..." I say as we get to one of the doctors.

"What seems to be the issue?" He asks and I pull my collar down so he can see the bandages.

"Could you stitch this up for me real quick?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course. May I ask what happened?" He asks as he goes to get his stuff.

"It was already stitches but I ripped them not too long ago" I say and he nods.

"Gotcha. Now do you want the anesthesia?" He asks and I nod. After the procedure is over and the stitches are done, we go to my room.

I just wanna lay down and pass out.

"Why did you ask him to wrap your whole arm?" Thiago asks and I take my shirt off.

"Because it looks cool" I say then get in bed. He gets in the bed too and lays beside me.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks me.

"Mad at you for what?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know...you know you took what I said entirely the wrong way earlier right?" He asks.

"Oh did I?" I ask sarcastically and he sighs.

"Come on you knew what I meant" he says and I yawn.

"I'm tired" I say.

"Fine. Go to sleep" he says and that's exactly what I do.

——————————————

(A/N- yall I know this is taking long but I'm trying to write 2 stories at once, stupid I know, but I'm working on this one too. And to the person that added my story to 'hurry up and post' I'm trying my best 🥲)