Chapter 23

~Vanity~

In my almost 18 years of living I've never thought I'd actually go to a lgbtq club. But here I am.

I get off my bike and go inside. There's a bunch of bitches looking at me. It's weird. I look at the picture again and memorize her face before I go looking for her.

Eventually I spot her sitting at the bar. It doesn't look like she's with anyone so I go up to her.

"Hey, You look lonely. Let me buy you a drink" I tell her and she looks flattered, she does that little upside down smile and looks me up and down.

"Thank you. Could you get me a Johnny Blue" she tells and I just nod.

What the hell is that? Hopefully they have it.

The bartender comes over to us and he asks what we would like to drink.

"A Johnny blue" I say to him and he nods and starts pouring the drink. When he's finished he slides it over to me.

"$75" he says.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I look over to that girl and she just gies and looks away. I put $100 on the counter.

"You can just keep the change" I tell the bartender then lean on the bar and look back at the girl. She looks away and starts giggling.

Luis is giving me my $100 back.

"So what brings you over here?" She asks me.

"I saw a sexy lady. And it doesn't seem like you're here with anyone so I wanna take you home." I say to her and she scoffs.

"Oh yeah? How many bitches have you said that to?" She asks me.

She's making this way harder than it needs to be. And I wanna go back and sleep.

"You're the only bitch now get up and let's go." I tell her now getting a little impatient and pull her up from her seat. She does say anything and just lets it happen.

"You ready to go?" I ask her once she's up and she bites her lip and nods and we go outside.

"You ever been on a bike?" I ask her and she shakes her head. I lead her to the bike and sit on it and she gets in the back. I turn around so I'm facing her completely.

"That's a pretty necklace. Can I see it?" I ask and she hesitantly takes it off and gives it to me and I put it in my pocket and turn back round to face forward on my bike.

"Hey that's mine you can't take that" she tells me and I turn my head a little to talk to her.

"You gave it to me. So it's not yours anymore is it?" I ask her and she goes quiet.

"Just sit back and relax. Enjoy the ride" I tell her then put my helmet on her and start the bike up and start driving. But I drive in the opposite direction of the house.

That necklace has to have a tracker in it.

As we drive I take the necklace out my pocket and throw it on the ground somewhere. Then we continue driving back. But the long way.

——————————————

We pull into the driveway and I take my helmet off of her and wait for her to get off the bike before taking her hand and dragging her inside just in case she try running or something.

We get inside and I bring her straight to Luis's office.

"Luis. I got the bitch you were asking for" I tell him and he calls a few men and they take her by her arms.

"Wait what!?" She yells and tries to get out of their grip.

"My boss will find me! There was a tracker in my necklace!" She starts yelling again.

I knew it.

"Well you don't even have that necklace" I tell her.

"You have it!" She yells at me again and I laugh.

"No I don't. I threw that bitch away on the ride here" I tell her and just then Luis tells the men to take her away and she's screaming. I turn to Luis.

"Give me $100" I tell him.

"For what?" He asks me.

"I bought a JohnnyBlue." I say and he scoffs.

"You didn't have to buy a JohnnyBlue" he tells me.

"I also didn't have to go on this mission" I tell him. He rolls his eyes before taking $100 out his pocket and giving it to me.

"Ok now get out" he says.

Ok. Hostile.

I get out of his office and go up to my room. It's about 12:40am and I am exhausted. I open the door and he's still here. He was sleep.

I start to take my clothes off to put on some shorts. While I'm getting dressed I hear Thiago shuffling around in the bed and whimpering.

The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago...

Ok so there's two options. I could leave him alone and just let him live his little fantasy. Or I could be an ass and just wake him up.

I go to the side of the bed that he's laying on and lean over and run my hand down his chest and abs. He starts getting louder and his breathing starts getting heavier. I giggle a little knowing the effect I have on him.

Let me go my big ass to sleep and leave him alone.

I then walk around the bed to my side and get in and go to sleep facing the opposite direction.

——————————————

(A/N- Mad short chapter I knowwwwwww)