Chapter 29

(2 days ago)
~Thiago~

Sierra: you say you will bring me to Sienna?

Me: Sienna?

Sierra: yes. Her name is Sienna.

While I ready that text I then go over to my computer and type her name in again. But this time, everything comes up. Her birthdate, where she lived, her number, everything. She has a very beautiful name.

When I typed in her name before, when I first met her I tried to look her up and I couldn't find anything. Because her name isn't Vanity.

Me: well yes. I got her, she
told me that you died

Sierra: yes because they wanted to stop her from seeing me.

Me: well me and my friend are coming to bring you to her.

Me: her 18th is coming up. I want this to be her early gift.

Sierra: yes. I wanna be there for my baby's 18th
Sierra: when is this gonna carry out?

Just when I'm about to reply Vanity walks in. Or should I say Sienna... this catches me off guard so I jump a little.

"Who are you texting?" She asks me.

Think, think.

"Nobody. Where's Optimus?" I ask her.

Damnit. Why the fuck would I say that? Now she's gonna know there's something up.

"With Rico. I'm going to my room now" she says back and leaves.

Shit. I made her mad.

I then lean my head back and sigh before going to her room.

——————————————

(One day ago)

It's almost time to leave and Rico is in my room getting ready. We're about to leave and I go to Siennas room to go and say bye. But she not in there.

Me: where are you

Vanity: Diana's room.

I don't respond and I just go straight there. When I open the door Optimus is tearing up a bunch of socks and Diana and Sienna are sitting on her bed.

"Look who it is?" Diana says with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Diana I ain't here for you" I say back but her smirk never fades.

"Oh I know" she says smugly.

She is so fucking annoying.

I then turn to Sienna.

"Me and Rico are leaving" I tell her and she looks at me with a bored expression.

"Where are yall going?" She asks me.

Well...can't say that.

"We'll be back" I say then go over to kiss her cheek.

"Bye mama" i say to her then leave the room and go back to Rico.

"Alright we're ready to go" I tell him.

——————————————

We get Sierra home. Rico's standing near the wall and she's freaking out right now.

"Where's Sienna?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know I'll call her" I tell her and she nods and lets out a little thank you. As soon as I call Sierra she answers.