Chapter 7 : Vegetas Troublesome Fight

Start from the beginning

Frost charged forward, a sadistic look in his eyes

Frost: NOW THAT I'VE OPENED THE DOOR TO CHANGING THE RULES, I CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRICKERY, DECEPTION, AND MURDER! THIS IS MY DOMAIN AND SOON IT WILL BE ADORNED WITH YOUR BLOOD!

Vegeta then rush's at first quick, landing infront of him before he could react

Frost: WHAT!

Vegeta: YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegeta lands a very powerful uppercut to frost, throwing him back and hitting the barrier, falling to the floor below.

Vegeta: don't worry, he's breathing I intentionally pulled that last punch, I wouldn't validate the imp by stooping to his level. Even if it was tempting.

Vegeta powers down and the Ref checks Frosts pulse.

Ref: Frost is alive, but has hit the floor! THE WINNER!
CONTESTANT VEGETA!

Everyone claps and cheers for Him as he walks to his stand.

Bulma: Yeah that's my Husband!

Krillin: way to go Vegeta!

Trunks: right on Dad!

Piccolo: wow, great shot.

Gohan: Well done Vegeta!

Champa gets annoyed that another one of his fighters lose.

Champa: Whatever! Who's next!

They all look at the Robot, Champa smiles

Goku: it's not as exciting seeing everyone else do the fighting and I'm just sitting up here.

Jackarot: You keep letting your fist do the talking Kakarot! you need to know how to keep the hold of yourself and let your head do most of the work!

Goku: My Head?... Does it have a mouth!

Everyone falls over after Goku's dumb answer but they get back up

William: he means you need to think in battle instead of punching brick walls most of the time!

Goku: Oh! Alright then *chuckles*

Ref: Now We're on to the next match! But first, let's talk about a rule change!

Beerus: The what?!

A second barrier began to form around the ring

Jackarot: hey, what's going on?

Ref: As you can see, the ring has been surrounded by a brand-new cubic barrier. Since it is outside the ring, touching any part of it will be an automatic victory for your opponent!