8

Aria's POV

"Can I join ballet classes?"

It has been two weeks since my extended family have come to stay. I have not gotten close with them because I may or may not be unwilling to.

It's difficult! Leave me alone!

Maybe I should have waited to ask this question till we were in his office because the whole table goes quiet.

Gabriel clears his throat. "I'll look into it for you, before bed meet me in my office."

I gave in a thankful smile.

He tensed but covered it quickly and nodded. Maybe it was because it might have been the first time I had ever given him a genuine smile.

I have always wanted to do ballet or ice skating but I was always doing soccer, which I'm still going to do but I wanted to add an extra curriculum.

Ballet is such a beautiful sport. It's just so elegant. I always used to dance in my dance studio at Papi's house since I didn't want to join another sport at the time since I was already doing something else.

"I thought you wanted to play soccer?" Damien said in a curious tone.

"I still plan on that too, I just want to add something else to my schedule."

"Don't you think it will be too much?" Theo asked, with a raised brow.

"No, I always have two different curricular activities. Papi said it is good to stay healthy and it gives you a strong successful mindset." I said, proudly.

"Plus Dante is in socor and I want to play it with him."

"Dante? Who is that." Nonna asked with a smile

"My best friend." I took another bite of this delicious broccoli beef.

I can tell some of the men try to hold in an annoyed look but fail.

"I thought we said no boys!?" Nicolas said, dramatically

"Your not the boss!" He is delusional if he thinks he has any power over me.

"Enough Nicolas." My Nonno stated.

"We will look into ballet before you go to sleep." Gabriel said.

"Bye Papi, I am going to go talk to Gabriel now."

"I love you Моя принцесса (my princess)." Papi smiled.

"I love you the most of all, Papi."

"Impossible."

After our goodbye I started to walk down the hall to where Gabriel's office was. We have not gotten close at all, mostly because I don't care for it. Papi encourages me but I just can't bring myself to ever have a relationship with a man who left me like I was some gum stuck to his shoe.

I knock on the door twice and he announces I can come in.

"Bambina, come here please."

Be nice Aria, be nice. Papi said be nice!

I walk towards him and stand next to where he is sitting on his big office chair.

"I have found a ballet school for you to take, what days do you think will fit best for you?" He asked, turning towards me.

"Soccer practice is on Tuesdays and Thursdays so for ballet I can do Mondays and Fridays." I said.

"Okay, those are available."