5

Aria's POV

It's been a couple of days since that whole situation and today my biological brothers, the twins, and Nicolas, are taking me school shopping.

It's Sunday which leaves me one day to prepare everything. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I haven't been to school since my first friend, Dante, left without telling me anything.

I was informed at school by our teacher that he moved homes and I was confused and hurt at the fact he didn't tell me goodbye.

I cried for days, weeks even.

I thought we were best friends forever. I thought he cared about me.

But I guess not.

Flashback

"Danny?" I say turning my head to the right to look at Dante. We are currently in the garden laidback on the soft grass looking up at the stars.

"Yeah, nena?" He said, turning his head to me.

I giggle at the nickname baby and interlock our small hands.

When he first called me 'nena' I was confused then he explained to me, that he'll tell when we're old. I pouted and begged him to tell me because that would take a million years but he's stubborn

I sigh, "You'll never leave me right?" I said, trying to cover up my worried expression.

"Never, mi nena, you're stuck with me forever." He said sternly but with soft eyes, and I blush.

Present

I immediately shake that memory away and go to my closet to pick out an outfit.

Today I'm going to wear a red plaid dress with my white sandals to go with it.

After I put my outfit on I grab my lotion and apply a fair amount, then grab my vanilla and strawberry perfume that Vincenzo gifted me

I also grabbed some concealer I stole from a girl to cover up some scars I didn't want seen by anyone.

The only one I've willingly let see my scars are my brothers and Papi.

And him.

Once I am finished I go to my mirror and decide against fighting my hair and leaving it to flow around my back.

I washed it last night so it's extra shiny and soft today.

Once I'm officially done I leave my room and go downstairs. When I reach the head of the stairs I look down to see all my biological's.

"Finally!" Xander exclaimed relief evident on his face and body language.

I muttered about him being dramatic and walked down, when I reached the bottom Gabriel told us to behave, stay safe, and blah blah blah.