Chapter 89: The Inquiry Of A Mind

Start from the beginning

"So, how long have you been fucking him?" asked Valencia suddenly meeting Ken's dark gaze as he nearly spit out the swig of soda he'd taken before her question.

"The fuck?" asked Ken his eyes shifting to annoyance and anger as he turned to face her.

"When are you going to accept the fact that I know you all too well, Ryker Kennison," said Valencia with all the confidence of a pregnant woman in the presence of her future husband. "I know your appetites better than anyone and you aren't that fond of other people much less younger men...anyone you have around you is either business or a means to an end...more often than not a happy one as far as you are concerned."

Ken had been caught off guard by her words.

Valencia reached across his lap and ran her hands along the very visible bulge that had gotten her attention in more ways than one. She gripped him firmly and felt him twitch beneath her fingertips.

He let out a low groan as she clutched him her dark eyes shimmering with lust as she opened her lovely mouth and leaned into Ken's rather large ear.

"I don't care who you fuck Ken, so long as this big thick cock comes home to me every night as it should be." she insisted. "You and I both know no one else can ever satisfy you the way I can, your venture to make me jealous when you found out that I was pregnant had been an interesting one but I never in a million years thought you'd take to bending over younger men, but this one could have only gotten your attention if he had something that you obsess over more often than not, Dean's not just any boy is he baby, he's got a pussy of his own doesn't he?"

Ken couldn't believe what he was hearing, he'd even wondered if he was that predictable.

"How the fuck do you know that?" he asked in utter confusion.

Valencia smirked as she continued to squeeze Ken's bulging cock through his suit slacks.

"I know you all too well Ryker Kennison," she replied with a smile. "And you belong to me."

Valencia shifted her weight and climbed onto Ken's lap as he moved his soda to his free hand, and she settled against him. He groaned at the sensation of her pert breasts pressing into his chest and the sweet scent of her perfume, a thing that had continued to grab his attention as the dark-haired young beauty fully straddled him.

She treated him to a long deep kiss and Ken found himself once more hooked on the wave of intensity she'd brought to him whenever they'd been together. When she pulled back from the kiss, Ken could see the diamond engagement ring he'd given her sparkled as she reached for his free hand and slowly worked it down her body from her lips as she kissed his palms down to her chest where he promptly squeezed her tender breasts lightly before she trailed his hand down to her belly finally resting it against where their unborn child had been sleeping inside her.

Valencia leaned her forehead against Ken's as they sat in companionable silence for a few moments with his hand still resting against her belly.

"Your bastard brother doesn't know what he's talking about, and I don't care one way or the other about your romps with that kid Dean, you and I are meant to be together and that is what it will always be," said Valencia meeting Ken's dark eyes with dark orbs of her own before leaning down to capture his lips in another series of heated kisses.

After several moments of intense kissing, Valencia slowly climbed off Ken's lap and left him to ponder her words, she had made it clear that not only did she know about his physical relationship and arrangement with Dean Hudson but she had not cared about it in the least. She'd gone to the kitchen to finish her sandwich and he finished off his soda and sat the can down on the coffee table before trailing behind her.

Try as he might to ignore it in the past, there had been no denying the seemingly cosmic pull that seemed to have always been there between them. He didn't need to fear her telling anyone about his relationship with Dean, she'd gotten what she wanted and then some.

Ken walked into Valencia's kitchen without a word just as she'd been about to take a bite out of her sandwich. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her slender waist as she easily leaned back into his embrace. He kissed her on top of the head as he held her close noting her warmth and sensual allure.

"What a pair we make," he said honestly as he thought back to how strange their unbreakable bond had been.

"And the baby makes three," added Valencia before finally biting into her sandwich as Ken's hands trailed up to her belly where his unborn child had been sleeping.

"I suppose Dean is included in that list," Ken remarked still holding her close.

"I suppose that makes it four," Valencia admitted further showing that she had no problem with it in the least. "My poor Ken....what am I going to do with you?"

"I guess we'll have the rest of our lives for you to figure that out," he remarked.

"Oh I'm counting on it," replied Valencia turning back to her sandwich in the wake of Ken still holding her as she stood in the kitchen.

Knowing him all too well, she held up the remainder of it for him to take a bite as well before smiling. They had made a strange pair indeed and with Dean Hudson involved it was sure to be something unseemly.