Revelation

Amei's gaze distracted Kenji, as Kaneki was going to impale him. Kenji dodged it barely, going towards Amei.
Kenji's brain was completely disorganized. He was unpredictable.
"I'll just take some, okay?" Kenji said, when he approached Amei. He got slashes on his back from Kaneki, so he stumbled forward, but ignored Kaneki for now.
Kenji sat beside Amei's upper half, looking at her eyes. She blinked. she moved her mouth, no sound produced.
"You fucking idiot." She mouthed at him, which only made him smile. Kenji leaned over to her throat.
"Says the zombie." He whispered, ready to bite her, but a tentacle pierced through his stomach from behind.
"Ugh... Kaneki, it's not nice to interrupt one who eats." Kenji was a bit irritated, feeling a bit déjà vu, but he couldn't remember where something familiar happened. Maybe a long time ago.
Kenji looked behind him to see a heavy breathing Kaneki, looking distressed, though with a crazed grin.
Kaneki did see Amei move her mouth, but it just made him confused. There's no way she'd be alive after being split in half.
"It's not possible." Kaneki managed to think. He shook his head, stumbling just a bit backwards. As he did, Kenji crawled in front of Amei's upper body. He pushed his hand into the flesh and intestines, gathering blood in his hand. He drank the blood from his hand and glanced over at Kaneki. Kaneki was struggling with his kakuja form.
"KANEKI!" Kenji yelled quite loud. Kaneki looked at Kenji's face, glancing at the blood running from his mouth. Kenji proceeded to hover over Amei, his face close to hers.
"It fell on top of me, remember, Kaneki?" Kenji said, staring at Amei's brown eyes. "It stared at me with hungry eyes. It complimented my eyes, saying they were beautiful. My mouth wouldn't response to the horrendous voice."
Kaneki just stared. Kenji was doing it once again. This time, with the real person who experienced it.
"So, Kaneki!" Kenji sat up. "Would you give me Tokube?"
Kenji stood up, walking towards Kaneki, with weak balance. Kenji's left arm formed to a blade. The blood from before made him feel a bit better.
"It's horrible, isn't it, Kaneki?" Kenji asked, looking in Kaneki's eye. "Your hair, your nails... your mind. You got fucked up, right?"
Kenji charged at Kaneki, just missing his throat. Kenji grinned, his scleras' going black. Kaneki tried hitting Kenji with his kagune, and hit Kenji's left side. Kaneki swiftly turned around, only to feel the force of a hand grabbing his face. Kenji slammed Kaneki into the cement. Kenji sat on top of him, his bare feet digging into the cement like roots. Kaneki struggled and retracted his kagune, just to let it sprout out again, going through Kenji's stomach.
Kenji spit out a lot of blood, that covered Kaneki's face.
"Hey..." Kenji tilted his head. "Even if you try, you'll be the first one to die."
Kaneki completely froze.
What did he mean by that?
Kenji reached down to Kaneki's ear, where Tokube appeared together with her child.
"Tokube~ It's been too long!" Kenji couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. His brain even signaled him to produce tears. The other centipedes scrambled around in his head, as Tokube entered.
"Well then." Kenji sniffled and looked at Kaneki under him. "Friend. Kaneki. I just..."
Kenji began sobbing. The centipedes were scrambling too much around at the appearance of Tokube. 
"I just tried..." He sobbed, letting himself cry on Kaneki's chest. It slowly got Kaneki back to his senses. Completely at a loss, as his kakuja mask dissipated, Kaneki turned his head to the side. There he saw Amei, looking back. She mouthed at Kaneki.
"Doves." Is what Kaneki caught. He glanced up the road, seeing some vans. Kaneki knew they had to hurry away.
"Kenji-" Kaneki called out, but a hand grabbed his face, hurting his jaw. Kenji looked at Kaneki, black scleras, dry skin around his mouth.
"How am I supposed to fucking appreciate life, if they rot away all the time?" Kenji said with distress. He straightened up, letting go of a startled and worn out Kaneki.
Kenji slowly got up starring at Kaneki, who's eyes suddenly widened and he pointed behind Kenji. There was a bridge above the one they were on, and Kaneki was pointing at a motorcycle coming flying right towards them. Kenji turned around, only to be hit in the face with the front wheel of the motorcycle. He felt the spinning wheel with force and burning his skin, as he fell backwards, his head just above Kaneki's. They both could hear the laughter of the driver.
"I finally found you!" It was Juuzou, he was grinning.
The motorcycle almost smashed Kenji's head in, but it landed a bit ahead. Juuzou stopped the motorcycle with a spin, just beside Amei. He caught her eye, seeing her staring. Juuzou tilted his head.
"You aren't dead? How fun~" He grinned, but took focus on Kenji again. He was laying over Kaneki, who tried to push away from the body over him.
"Fuck this bullshit."Whispered Kenji, his face destroyed and bloody as hell. "I just wanna fucking sleep."
He rolled off Kaneki and stood up, locking eyes with the driver of the motorcycle. Kenji felt very annoyed, his whole head was hurting because of him.
"Who the fuck are you?" Kenji spitted at Juuzou. His face was fucked up.
"Hmmm, I imagined you'd be a bit more... interesting, White Crow." Juuzou said, swinging around his quinque in his hand.
"An investigator... I don't like you." Kenji stated. "Do you fucking want something? I can see you're fucked up. Like me."
"I wanted to talk, but it doesn't seem like that's much fun." Juuzou pointed his scythe at Kenji. "How about you don't die?"
Kenji couldn't hold in a laugh. "You know nothing-" The scythe hit him and he grabbed it with his hands. Kenji's stomach was bleeding more; it probably couldn't bleed out more than that.
"Huh, that's weird, I should've been able to cut through you." Juuzou was puzzled. A bloody hand grabbed Juuzou's hair and pulled the quinque scythe away. He struggled as he wasn't expecting it to go like this.
"I told you, you know nothing." Kenji was pissed, really just wanted to break this poor kid's neck. Then he heard screeching from wheels. Several vans had come from the way in front of them. People exited the vans, some familiar faces in between.
Kaneki had also stood up. He mostly had come to his senses. But they were in a tight spot right now.
"Let go of the boy, Kenji!" It was a raged voice. Shinohara. Amon was beside him.
"Oh, how nice to see you two again!" Kenji said with a wicked grin disguised in fake happiness. He pulled the boy to his chest, face forward and his other hand at his neck.
"Try anything and you can say goodbye to life." He said in a low voice to Juuzou. 
"So," Kenji started, his voice louder. "I really just want to chill right now. I got Tokube back, I am tired as fuck, I just want to sleep, but you keep finding a way to piss me off."
He moved Juuzou's head to the side, straining his neck. Juuzou was trying to get Kenji's hands off him, but they just wouldn't budge. Even when weakened, Kenji had insane strength.
Shinohara was very mad and worried. 
Amon was too, but they both knew they can't do anything. They could only hope he wouldn't do anything rash. Amon laid his eyes on the seemingly half corpse on the road. He recognized the face. "It's Amei..." He whispered, which Shinohara also heard. Both of them looked at the corpse in slight horror, even more when it blinked and stared back.

What was Kaneki supposed to do? He was standing behind Kenji, who's facing the ccg. There's so many questions, but he always got to one specefic one: Just what was Kenji? There's no way he'd be a ghoul by now. He would've died a long time ago. And what was with his durability? His mind? Kaneki wanted to ask, though it was a terrible time to ask. So he made a request instead. Though he just wanted answers.
"Kenji." Kaneki said with a weak voice. "Can you just let the boy go?" He stepped closer to Kenji, even though it hurt.
Kenji heard it, but didn't turn his head to Kaneki's voice. "Why?"
The CCG just watched closely.
"You shouldn't hurt more people." Kaneki raised his voice after a trembling sigh. "Because you're not a ghoul. You don't need to hurt anyone." Kaneki did realize something.
Kenji wasn't smiling; not showing any emotion. He heard the CCG soldiers beginning to whisper and wonder. With a suddenly movement, Kenji dislocated Juuzou's arms. He didn't really get a satisfying reaction, but he pushed the kid towards the CCG.
Shinohara was the first to talk with Juuzou, asking if it hurt, if he's okay. Sure enough, he was fine, it was nothing. He couldn't move his arms properly.

The CCG didn't really have a reason to hold back now, but they still did.  Kenji turned around, looking at Kaneki. "Incorrect, Kaneki. I need to hurt people." He said in a calm voice. "At times, I won't get satisfied unless I do that." Kaneki felt a bit intimidated by Kenji somehow.
"Why won't you get satisfied?" Kaneki asked. He was pushing it a bit, asking questions in that way, but he knew from book, that was one way to get answers. Hopefully he won't get a bad reaction. But he did. Kenji grabbed Kaneki's throat, lifting him from the ground.
"Because father will become mad if I don't break something. He'll feed me acid if I don't. I don't like acid. It burns so very bad in one's mouth. If that doesn't happen, it will be mother who'll burn me with fire. I like none of that done to me." Kenji let go of Kaneki, who coughed on stumbling feet. "But you're right, Kaneki. I am not a ghoul."
Kenji turned back around to face the CCG, who seemed quite confused.
"Amon you know too, don't you? You all should know from the information you got on me." He looked over at Amei. "I am just a fucked up existence, that has insanity problems, to put in human terms.
He sighed. He was tired, just wanted to sleep. 
"Tokube, take care of the rest for me."

/////////////

Well. I finally got around to write more (yay)
If anyone was waiting for this, I am terribly sorry. Had personal stuff to deal with, plus I got an artblock with a free sample of writer's block! (fml)
I hope to get this finish with a few more chapters.

\\\\\\\\\\\\