Mood Swings and Voices

"Whywhywhywhywhy, To-Tokube, no, Tokube, I need you, please!" Kenji screamed uncontrollably in the isolated, special room. He was very disoriented. The only thing that occupied his mind, was that Tokube wasn't there.

Kenji kept struggling in the strait jacket, his voice echoing around in the plain metal room. His head was flying side to side, hoping that Tokube would be in sight. But she wasn't.

The doctors bashed through the metal door.

"Pin him down! I'm going to give him more RC repressants!"

Three of the doctors held down Kenji by the shoulders and legs.

"Stop it! Stopitstopitstopit! My arms, legs!! LET GO OF ME!!" Kenji snapped, his kagukan showed, his blood rushing to his head in fear. Blood left his ears.

"Restrain his head!" The doctor who was looking for RC repressants commanded, and several hands pushed down Kenji's head with force. His throat was exposed.

"Please, stop, it hurts! Tokube, where are you?! I'M SUFFERING-" the doctor inserted the syringe with RC repressants into Kenji's throat. He struggled, but slowly lost his powers. "T-Tokube?" Kenji questioned, hearing only the doctors' breaths of relief. If Tokube was there, then the sound of her legs would occupy his right ear.

"Tokube..." Kenji managed to force out a desperate call, before a different syringe injected him, taking away his conscience.

The doctors spoke with those in charge of Kenji's case to get to a conclusion, to what they should do with Kenji. It was after a week of examining him.

"I honestly think, that he won't be able to give information at all."

"I agree. It is possible that he has information, but he keeps on just call out to this "Tokube", ignoring any of us when we try do get his attention. He keeps screaming at us, when we approach."

"Oh, I almost forgot. We have results for his disorder." two of the five doctors nodded at each other, waiting for a response from those in charge. They looked at the report placed in front of them. Shinohara was there too, as the one from the main building.

"...So, White Crow has panphobia?" Shinohara looked at the doctors.

"Yes. We just don't have a solid idea of how it makes up with his... activities." Said one doctor.

Shinohara thought for a while, as no one said anything.

"...Have you tried to get his attention using this "Tokube" he keeps on calling for?"

The doctors all exchanged glances.

"No, but it could work..."

"Good. Then let's end this meeting and go try it. I'll go with you." Shinohara stood up along with the doctors. They quickly left the building, and Shinohara saw Amon on his way into the building. They simply nodded at each other as they walked by.

In the lowest floor of Cochlea, in a completely plain and isolated room, was Kenji in a straitjacket, chained to the boring soft wall. He was silently whimpering, as all of his energy has been depleted and tired of constant screams of uneasiness.

Kenji didn't bother to raise his head. his body shivered of the claustrophobic feeling that was close to choking him.

"...Tokube..." A whisper fell out from his dry bloody mouth. His eyes were stinging and throbbing, a constant intense feeling of dread, washing over his head.

Then he thought:

"Is she okay? She is somewhere, no way she would leave me, no way. I can't keep them safe myself... I can't myself...not like this..." Shivers ran through him, his breath going faster. Teeth chattering.