Breaking Mind and Bones

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND ABUSE/TORTURE, SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, THEN I ADVISE YOU TO NOT CONTINUE READING]

"How could he forget that, hmpf!" Juuzou grumbled, swinging his briefcase back and forth. He was walking irritated and fast. He was very excited when Shinohara said he'd ask if he could talk with White Crow. Shinohara had forgot to ask and White Crow was being transferred away. So Juuzou's solution was to just go to White Crow before he left the country. It was getting dark, lots of cars in the road. Juuzou looked around and spotted a familiar face. The person was standing beside his beloved motorcycle. Juuzou stopped and grinned, walking over to Marude.
--
Kenji remembered his birthday. His father came to his room. Kenji sat on the disgusting bloody floor, body cold and trembling. Just the sound of the door opening, triggered his phobia. He wanted to scream and disappear, but his "parents" had threatened him, if he screamed, they'd rip his throat several times a day. So he kept biting his tongue, trying to choke the temptation of screaming with his blood.
"It's been five years we had to deal with you, Kenji. You're eight today right?" His "father" asked with a sickening sweet tone. Kenji could just almost hear the corners of his "father's" mouth twitch, knowing he was trying hard not to just slam Kenji's face to the bloody cement of the basement.
"Say, Kenji, do you remember Hiro, the girl you played with lots, when you were with your dead mother?" He crouched down in front of Kenji, who just swallowed a piece of his tongue. Kenji didn't dare to look up, but feared what would happen if he didn't. He lifted his head just a bit, from his knees.
"She sent a present to you. What a nice friend, right?" Kenji's "father" put a wrapped in gift in front of his blood covered feet.
"For today, it's your birthday after all, you can enjoy your gift from Hiro."
Kenji lifted his eyes slowly, looking at the gift with despair filled eyes. He swallowed some blood, his trembling breath leaving him.
"Ah, but Kenji, I and your mother also have a present to you, so I'll give it to you first, before you open Hiro's gift." It was a sinister voice that spoke.
He violently grabbed Kenji's face, smashing the back of his head into the wall. Kenji gasped for air, whimpering. The pain in the back of his head spread to his feet.
His "mother" entered the room.
"Ah~ Kenji, my boy, you look so pretty with that face!"
His "father" let go of his face and pulled Kenji's legs, so he was laying on his back. His "mother" sat on Kenji so he couldn't get up. Kenji let out a suffering scream. his "mother" began choking him.
"That's no good, Kenji, you can't scream. Oh, keep making that face, your mother loves it!"
Kenji couldn't breathe, his eyes were crying out. His "father" had a small bottle with some liquid in it. He placed it on Kenji's shut lips. As soon as the liquid touched his lips, it burned and ate at Kenji's flesh.
Acid.
Kenji screamed, which lead to the acid getting in his mouth.
It hurt, hurt so bad.
"I'll open your gift for you, Kenji." his "father" said, pushing the glass bottle into his mouth. It shattered in his throat.
"Oh~? You should almost think Hiro knew of our activities. Look Kenji! She got you a little friend!" He held the small centipede over Kenji's face. Kenji tried to look at the centipede, but everything was blurry and painful. His "mother" removed her hands from his throat and held his arms.
"Okay, Kenji. Get along with your friend." He placed the centipede at Kenji's ear, after twisting Kenji's neck painfully.
Kenji lost consciousness, hearing the fading sound of the centipede in his ear.
---
"Wha--" A soldier closest to Kenji was confused. Kenji was sobbing heavily.
"I'm so sorry, mother, father... I fucked up, I screamed." Kenji's convulsive sobbing had all the soldiers' attention. Kenji was shaking his head, mumbling while biting his tongue. Blood began dripping, then he suddenly stopped his crying. He lifted his head, quickly looking around.
"Wha... Tokube? She's, she's here? I sense her, but I don't see her. Tokube?" Kenji was questioning, looking around.
Kenji inhaled with a smile, tears still running down.
"She really is here!" Kenji tried pull out of the chains, but they were really tight and had a good grip on his torso.
"Tokube! I can finally see you again!"
----