Karin dodged but not in time as one of the Crystals got lodged in her legs "oh fuck" Karin shouted as she took out the crystal and she slowly began to heal.

"Guren was about to press on with another stack but had to take cover as Yakumo threw several kunai with explosive tags; Yakumo the got in close and went through hand signs casting a genustsu on Guren. As she approached with a Kunai ready to stab Guren she was grabbed by the throat.

"You pitiful genjutsu won't work on me girl" Guren said before encasing Yakumo in a crystal "one down 2 more pests to go" she said. Karin and Tayuya looked on I horror as their situation got worse.

"Motherfucking mother fucker" Tayuya said 'sorry kin looks like I won't be seeing you' she thought.

"Time to end this" Guren said as multiple crystal pillars began to go to Tayuya and Karin who had no way to defend themselves.

With Lee

Lee was still fighting with Kimimaro; Lee threw a punch at Kimimaro who ducked underneath.

"Die" Kimimaro said as he brought his bone sword up ready to stab the defenseless Lee.

With Ino

Ino was kicked into a tree knocking the wind out of her.

"Time for your funeral" Raiga said sending a lightning bolt to her; Ino seeing this closed her eyes waiting for the hit.

'Ichigo' Ino thought as he final thoughts was of the boy she loved.

With Karin and Tayuya

As both girls were about to meet their fates the pillars were cut in half and 2 sets of feet landed.

"What" Guren said confused "who are you" she growled out at the 2 newcomers.

With Lee

Lee was staring at Kimimaro as he was about to be stabbed; just then Kimimaro was hit from the side by a ball of blue fire. As he landed he looked at the person responsible.

"Who may you be" he asked.

With Ino

Ino heard the lightning crack but did not feel any pain; as she opened her eyes she smiled "you're here" she said.

"Who the fuck are you" Raiga shouted in anger.

"Allies of Konoha" Karui said her sword coated in lightning.

With Tayuya and Karin

"We're shinobi" Samui and Omoi said at the same time.

With Lee

"From the Cloud village" Yugito said as her 2 tails of chakra shrouded her in blue flames "you still able to fight" Yugito said to Lee.

"Yes mam" he said hopping up "he is a lot tougher than he looks; we best not hold back" he as he activated his 8 gates technique as his skin started turning red and Yugito nodded.

"Let's go then" Yugito said; Yugito and Lee both charged Kimimro. Kimimaro activating his final curse mark form charged at the 2 with bone weapons popping out of his arms.