XII

Chapter 12

Ways to make it up to Jace:

• Cook him breakfast

• Try to be as nice as possible

• Buy him food when he wants to eat

• Help him with his school work (If he needs help)

I should probably cross out cooking him breakfast, he probably has a chef. I crumpled the paper and tried to come up with other ideas.

How to get Jace back 2.0 : (that sounds awfully weird but whatever.)

⇒ Be as friendly as possible

⇒ Bake him my special cookies that everybody loves

⇒ Help him with his school works (If he needs help)

⇒ Feed him with complements

⇒ Bring him sandwiches

⇒ Agree to everything he wants me to do

⇒ Do his home-

Wait, why am I even trying this hard to make him forgive me?

I dropped my pen and put my head on my palm, thinking of whatever reason I can come up with.

'Admit it, you badly want to be his friend but you don't know how to deal with it.'

A brilliant idea came up like those bright light bulbs that appear out of no where in those cartoon shows.

I took a clean sheet of bond paper and started to write an apology letter.

Dear Jace,

I'm so sorry for saying that I hate you when all you've been was nice to me. The truth is, I want to be friends with you but I just don't feel like I deserve it? It's just so new and I think that's what brought the reaction out of me. I hope you forgive me because really didn't mean it when I said that I hated you. I just said that to get my brother off my back because he was irritating me to no end. I'm sorry, forgive me?

I reread what I wrote and it looked like a love letter so it ended up being throw away by yours truly. I let out an frustrated groan and crumpled the paper that now belonged to the trash can. It's too sappy, I looked like a clingy girlfriend that seems to be every man's nightmare.

I tried to write a new one and it went like this.

Jace I don't hate you,

Everything's just so new.

I'm sorry you misunderstood,

But I can buy you food? :)

I'm sorry for being mean,

I don't mean to be a bitch,

and thanks for being there when I was ditched.

I promise I will be better,

Forgive me?

I smiled at what I wrote, I know it sounds childish but that's all I could think of at this moment. I dabbed a few colors on it and simple designs. And when I'm done I folded it into half and put it inside the envelope.

I shoved the envelope in my bag as I grab my wallet and phone. I close my door and knock on my brother's door.

"Open up," I pound my fist on his door.

Within seconds of knocking the door finally it was yanked open, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Can you drive me to the ice cream parlour?" I give him my best puppy dog.