Chapter 7 - The Rails Laid

It's Gaiden time.

- Ishiwara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Founder's Prophecy Chapter 7: Chapter of Salvation

When the forces of evil gather their might to assail the kingdom, Esperanto faces the brink of destruction.

From the heavens appears a wounded warrior of guidance, with a strength akin to that of a demon god, seeking to save the kingdom.

Though valiantly fought, when all are on the verge of surrender before the mighty and numerous hordes of the demon army, miracles shall once again occur.

Guided by the warrior of guidance, the Emissary of the Sun God descends once more, using its immense magic to vanquish the demon army.

Guided by the sun, the kingdom shall be led, and the dark ages of Esperanto shall pass, becoming a nation where everyone holds hope for tomorrow, ushering in the era of light.

The warrior of guidance shall take a maiden to heal his wounds, becoming a support for the prosperity of the kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 11 Month 6 Year 1640 Central Calendar

The Japanese government dispatches an envoy to the Kingdom of Calamique, borrowing a wyvern carrier from the Parpaldia Empire.

Day 12 Month 6

Count Mauri Hamman leads a rebellion and begins advancing towards the capital city, Archul.

Day 21 Month 6

The Calamiquese army is defeated and retreats in battle against Mauri's forces.

Day 23 Month 6

Mauri's army invades the capital city. With the assistance of the JSDF and the Parpaldian army, Mauri's forces are repelled. Subsequently, diplomatic relations are established between the Kingdom of Calamique and Japan.

Day 29 Month 7

The vanguard reconnaissance team on a C-2 dispatched for the investigation of the Grameus Continent crashes on the outskirts of the Kingdom of Esperanto due to a magnetic storm and bird strike. Sergeant Shinji Oka is the sole survivor.

Day 31 Month 8

The Esperanto Incident. Under Oka's leadership, the kingdom mounts a full-scale defense. With support from the contacted SDF, the defense is successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prime Minister's Office, Tokyo, Japan

On the day when the Esperanto Incident came to an end, a victory banquet was held, and it was revealed that the photograph of the Emissary of the Sun God, who appeared in the past, was on the battleship Yamato.

The Japanese government, amidst the chaos, faced another issue separate from that.

"...Above is the outline of the engagement proposal to Sergeant Oka."

Including the Prime Minister, the ministers were at a loss.

The Newly Arisen Issue: It was that a daughter of the Kingdom of Esperanto proposed to Oka.

That woman was Saffine, the girl who hurried to the crash site and cared for Oka.

Honestly, Oka himself was troubled, but he couldn't ignore the once-in-a-lifetime proposal from his savior, and furthermore, since the kingdom was providing full support, although he was regarded as a hero within the kingdom, the reality was that it was difficult for Oka alone to oppose it.