5.

LOVE TOPIC OF THE DAY

Love is amazing feeling. An individual with a caring heart is consistently prepared to help other people with no desire. Love is the need of each person since the day of birth. Love associates the two souls everlastingly and makes the world a beautiful spot for them. Without a doubt.

Love is Divine.

2 months later

Y/N POV

After that day, we did meet up at the restaurant, she really opened up to me letting me see her as a person. She told me about the beginning of her career, how her parents really believed in her to become who she is today. Her father was really motivated into making her perfect at everything when it comes to music. Dancing, voice notes, and the most she said was definitely about image and how she tried to keep her body in shape but when the kids came it did cause some complications for her body but it also became a huge blessings for her. She had so much light in her eyes when it came to her kids, how they act exactly like her when she was little. The little details about them made her smile the most. She explained how she became a perfectionist when it came to her music because the little details matter.

In the middle of the conversation it switched over to her relationship with her husband and at first she was focused on the beginning of their relationship and she knew she loved him when she first met him. But as she was talking it became how now in their relationship it seems more like a business relationship and how he doesn't really come around anymore. That was a sad realization because sometimes marriages can be great at first then sometimes people drift apart and the relationship isn't the same. They feel like they should stay together for businesses or if they have kids because they feel like they have to.

Current Day,

I was getting of work I met up with her again at the restaurant, we had gotten really close and started doing it on a regular. In between her schedule of course. We started catching up and talking about how each other days went.

After we were done talking about her kids and how her career is at a good place, she had to go pick up her kids for school. I was about to tell her I would see her later but she asked if I wanted to go with her to pick up her kids because she wanted to spend more time getting to know me. I was flattered and low key excited so I agreed. I left my car at the restaurant and she said she would have someone bring it to my house. 

As we were heading to her place, she asked me a little about myself, I told her all about my childhood, where I grew up and why I became doctor. She was really listening and paying attention to what I was saying which did make me feel good that she actually cared what I had to say. About 20 minutes later we arrived at this nice looking school, it had a really nice park next to it, and everyone seemed happy to be there, which for me was different. It didn't matter what my school looked like, I didn't want to be there, which was weird because I had a good amount of friends and since I joined the basketball team I was kinda popular but school is school.

As I was daydreaming I heard the car door opening in the back revealing two kids crawling in. I stayed looking forward because I didn't know what to say or do honestly. As we drove off she introduced us.

"Rumi, Sir, this my new friend Y/N. Say hi." She said looking in the mirror at them.

"Hey, Miss Y/N." They said at the same time.

I Will Never Leave Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें