9.

Why?

Why did you come, with your en-kindled eyes

And mountain-look, across my lower way.

And take the vague dishonor from my day

By luring me from paltry things, to rise

And stand beside you, waiting wistfully

The looming of a larger destiny?

Why did you with strong fingers filing aside

The gates of possibility, and say

With vital voice the words I dream to-day?

Before, I was not much unsatisfied:

But since a god has touched me and departed,

I run through every temple, broken-hearted.

TO THE STORY

Omniscient

As Beyonce laid in the bed looking at the ceiling....images of the previous night was replayed in her head.

Sadly, Y/N had to leave to help with a situation at the office. She was going to take off but it was important. Which saddened the honey blond woman.

Flashback:

"Do you really have to leave. No." Beyonce whined while hugging Y/N from behind.

Y/N turned her head to kiss Beyonce on her forehead. 

"You know I don't want to mama. But I have to handle a few clients today." 

Beyonce looked at Y/N with pouted eyes.

"Stop looking like that." Y/N said kissing Beyonce forehead then pecked her lips a few times.

"I just wanted to spend the day with you. My kids don't come back until Monday. Shawn is somewhere until next week. I don't want to be alone. Pleeeease baby." She said starting kiss Y/N neck.

Y/N started giggling lowly.

"You really don't want me to leave, huh?" 

"No Daddy."

After Beyonce said that Y/N was getting hot all over again. She already knew when she said that word it would get to Y/N.

Y/N debated on if she wanted to while Beyonce remained kissing her neck, sucking on it every few times. Y/N moaned when Beyonce got to her spot which made Beyonce pick up speed.

"Fuck." Y/N gritted lowly.

Beyonce went to her ear sucking on it.