*52* Just the two of us

Start from the beginning

Gemini's thoughts were mixed up, full of secret desire he could only share with his FotFot and fear of tomorrow. Gem wasn't scared of losing Fourth, he knew that Nattawat was already ready to follow him everywhere, he knew this cute and handsome boy loved him, what he was scared of, was Fourth losing him, his Gemini and Gem promised to himself to do everything to be always and forever with his kind-hearted hottie. And only Fourth could understand him so deeply without even using words.

While Fourth was cooking, Gemini opened his laptop and checked pen-drive given to him by Dunk. As he expected, it only did confirm what he already knew: Annabelle and Fourth's twin, Gun, were involved with the crimes of murder Heart and LiMing. But as First already told Gem, they needed to make Gun or Annabelle admit that it was them.

Gemini checked his phone again to look at the message from P'First.

P'First of Fourth: Gem, you know it's dangerous, right?

GeMini: yes i know the risk but I'll do it for my FotFot, to save him, to give him a chance for a better future without his own past haunting him down till his last days. I want to make it all clear so he won't have any regrets. Promise me, P'First, you won't tell him until it's over

P'First of Fourth: ok, I promise but don't you think you're hurting my nong?

GeMini: I know, I'm aware of it but there's no other way to make Gun and Annabelle confess. And we need their confession, otherwise the judge will say it was my Fourth who did this. The evidences are against my boo, Gun and Fourth look alike too much, we can't do anything else. Meet me tomorrow morning at our agency building. 10:20 AM I'll have little break, I'll tell you my plan. We have to do this

* * *

They heard the rumbling of an approaching storm in the distance. Larger and larger raindrops began to beat against the window pane. Somewhere much closer, lightning struck. Gemini felt like this storm perfectly matched what he was feeling.

Fourth hugged Gem a little awkwardly from behind. Gemini looked sideways at his face. Where the bare skin of their arms touched together, Gem felt shivers run through his body. Once again, as he often did with Fourth lately, he felt as if someone had charged the air between them with electricity. Nattawat's magnetism drew him more and more. He couldn't and didn't want to resist this desire anymore.

Perhaps he whispered it a little too nervously.

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

Fourth didn't answer. Gemini got out of his embrace and took a few steps away to take the now empty plates to the dishwasher. Fourth still stood frozen in the same place. Gem didn't hesitate. He stood behind Fourth and brought his cheek closer to his, pressing them together.

"Please, stay with me".

But behind these words there was another hidden meaning and Gem was wondering if Fourth will notice it? He didn't say it out loud, he wanted Fourth to feel it himself.

"Sure, I'll stay with you" Fourth said with a sexy voice, the voice Gem never heard before. And Fourth felt like a true winner. Gem kissed Fourth on the neck and responded in an equally sensual voice.

"Tonight it won't be only sleeping".

"You promise?"