*49* Who exactly is Prim?

You want to know the truth, right?  Then come to the abandoned school, the one with scary stories.  I'll be waiting for you there until midnight.”

Gemini read the note he picked up from the passenger seat of his car. He had another hard day at work, and Fourth was still replaced by Gun, which only knew about the make-up artist, P'Tong, who agreed to use all his skills to hide the boy's tattoos.

Gemini had asked earlier if Gun wanted a ride home, but Gun had refused, claiming he had something to do in the city.  Gemini didn't trust him, but he had no excuse to stop him.  He threw up his arms.  He didn't feel like making any stupid jokes.  He wanted to eat something and go to sleep.  He missed his boyfriend, but Gun assured him that Fourth was in a safe place.  Even though he was tired, he decided to check what was going on.

The previous day, First visited Gun in his hideout, but he didn't meet him there, only Fourth, who was getting ready for bed.  Dunk made a new plan for them.

“Listen, don't make any sudden moves for now.  Gemini, you will be working with Gun tomorrow as usual, so you have to pretend that you believe him in everything he says, ok? Don't let him feel like we suspect him”.

Dunk suggested, walking in his pajamas around the living room of the Tangsakyuen house, where his friends Joong, Pond, Phuwin, Gemini, and Dunk were gathered.

“I do not know if I can”.

“You can do it, you have to do it, it's about finding out the truth.  And for your boyfriend's freedom, don't you understand how important that is?”

“Okay, I understand,”

Gemini grimaced. He didn't like it when Dunk treated him this way, as if Gemini couldn't think for himself and was getting himself into trouble on purpose. Gemini only agreed to this plan because they didn't have a better one. They decided to observe Gun closely, hoping to learn more.

Meanwhile, slightly concerned and at the same time curious, Gemini got into the car, started the engine and set off to the familiar school building.

Once he was there, he hurriedly checked all the floors and rooms until he finally reached the top floor.  Only there was a real and not very pleasant surprise waiting for him.

Almost exactly in the center of the room, on a lone chair sat... Fourth!  His hands were tied behind his back and his ankles were tied to the legs of a chair.  He seemed to be alone.  When Fourth noticed Gem, he shouted:

“Get out of here, you idiot!  It's a trap!”

“I won't leave you!” Gemini shouted back and ran to free his boyfriend.  Fourth breathed heavily, as if with difficulty, and repeated:

“You have to leave me! I'm begging you, get out of here before they come back and catch you too.  Go and get help.  Leave me, I think I'm still safe for now. Go!”

“Never.  FotFot, have you gone completely crazy?!  I won't leave you here to your fate, it's too dangerous.  I can't lose you, you are everything to me, do you understand? I missed you and it hurt like a hell, I don't want to feel that ever again!”

“I'm serious, Gem, get out of here before they come back”.

“Who are they?”

“I don't know, the ones who dragged me out of Gun's house.  I don't know who it was, they had masks on their faces and black clothes, but the girl seemed familiar, I just have no idea where I recognized her from.  It must be someone from us, someone who knows a lot about us...”

That was all Fourth had time to say when he was suddenly hit in the shoulder with a piece of brick.  He didn't even make a sound, even though it hurt him.  They both looked away, towards their attacker.