*4* Doctor Khaotung

Gemini spent many hours in the hospital undergoing all available tests to find the cause of his condition. The problem was that all the symptoms magically disappeared, as if they had never been there. The only sign that something had happened was dried blood under his nose and slowly darkening marks where the belts pressed against Gem's chest. The boy tried unsuccessfully to force himself to remember what had happened. He had the impression that he was fighting someone and losing, his opponent gaining the advantage, and then suddenly he woke up in this hospital, with Dunk standing next to him and looking at him with a strangely sad, even caring look.

Gem took a deep breath. His throat was burning, but otherwise he seemed fine. So what happened? And why?

Dunk read the name on the name tag the doctor had attached to his pocket in his white coat. "Khaotung" Thanawat Rattanakitpaisan. Khaotung felt the guest's attentive gaze on him and returned the warm smile.

"I'm such an idiot, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Khaotung Thanawat, I'm the doctor in charge of your brother's case. I assume you are Phuwin Tangsakyuen?"

"No, Phuwin is our brother, I'm Dunk, the oldest brother". Dunk felt obliged to correct the handsome doctor.

"Nice to meet you, nong Dunk."

"Mutual, khun Khaotung. Please forgive my surprise, but with your looks, doctor, I would become a movie star".

"Ha ha ha, thank you. You're very nice, nong Dunk".

"Excellent. So now that you're done flirting with each other, why don't you take care of me? I'm a patient here".

They were interrupted from their pleasant conversation by the irritating voice of Gemini, who was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed on his chest. Dunk rolled his eyes. He hadn't flirted with Khaotung, and he was slowly starting to regret admitting to Gem that he was interested in men. Now every time Gem tried to match him with someone without taking his opinion into account at all.

"Everything seems to be fine. We've done all the tests possible and haven't found the cause of your condition". Khaotung ran through the results again to be sure, but they didn't show him anything new. "There is a strong possibility that your condition is the result of some traumatic event in your past. Are you absolutely sure nothing happened to cause you to hyperventilate?"

Gem thought about it.

"No, I'm almost completely sure not".

He wasn't telling the truth, but Dr. Khaotung couldn't have known that. Gem didn't think it was important. And he didn't want them to think he was crazy and lock him up in a hospital for the mentally ill. He didn't feel sick. Only these dreams and memories... And a mysterious parcel with the LGBT+ flag and photos. It couldn't be "nothing," but the young man didn't want to talk about it. Not yet, though he was afraid things might get worse and then he'd have no choice.

"No, Gemini, you won't think about that now. It does not matter. I thought about it because I watched "Until We Meet Again" and that's all. It's just my imagination. I guess I need to stop watching TV series for a while. Yeah, it definitely doesn't matter, he thought.

He gave the doctor a forced smile.

"Then I guess we'll have to keep you under observation for a few days if we don't know the cause. We don't know if it will happen again", said the doctor in a matter-of-fact tone. Gemini protested vehemently.

"I can't stay here, doctor. I have an important fan meeting tomorrow, I have to be there or I will lose my job. Please don't make me stay here".

Dunk frowned. Gemini asking someone for something? This is new! This boy didn't have to ask for anything, he just had to say what he wanted and he always got it.

"Well, I don't know... Your condition was quite serious". Doctor Khaotung hesitated. For his safety and clear conscience, he wanted to leave the boy under observation to make sure such an attack wouldn't happen again, but on the other hand, he understood perfectly well what it was like to be on the verge of losing a job that meant everything to you.

"I'll take care of him, doctor," Dunk promised, putting his arm around his brother. "Don't worry, if something happens, I will bring him here immediately".

"Okay, you can go then, but I advise you to perform further tests in a few days".

★★★

That evening, at Gemini's express request, Dunk gave him a sleeping pill.

"I want to sleep for once and not have these damn nightmares," Gemini explained.

"Okay, I understand. Take this, drink some water and go to sleep. I'll take you to your fanmeeting tomorrow".

"Definitely? Don't you have classes at university tomorrow?"

"As it happens, I have an appointment in the morning, I have the whole afternoon free, so I can take care of you. I don't know what's wrong with you, but I can't leave you alone now".

"Thanks".

"Thanks?"

Dunk repeated in surprise. Gemini rarely gave thanks for anything. Usually it seemed to him that everything was simply due to him. This word sounded unexpected in his mouth.

"Uh, you heard. Now leave, I want to sleep."

"Goodnight, little brother," Dunk leaned down and ruffled his hair.

"Go, or I will kick you". Gemini chased him away, showing him the middle finger. Dunk smiled lightly. Maybe everything will be ok with his nong? Maybe he is just tired. Being famous isn't easy, right? If Dunk could understand him more, he was sure, he'd do anything to help him. Last thing he saw befere returning to his own room was Gemini holding very tightly his fav rainbow teddy bear.

„He's just scared of his nightmares, there's nothing to worry about, it will pass soon" - Dunk comforted himself. Seeing Gem being this cute with little teddy bear in his arms, he couldn't stop himself from taking few pics of him.