*51* It's your fault

Gemini woke up with an unpleasant headache and a slightly too bright (in his opinion) light that was shining into his eyes.  And that hideous hospital smell.  He's never liked hospitals, and this is the third time he's ended up here in the last six months.  He slowly opened his eyes and blinked.  He expected shouts of joy and laughter, joy to be back among them, but instead he was answered by a gloomy, impersonal silence.

He was alone in the room, there was a trace of a cannula on his left hand, but the needle and the drip had been removed long ago.  He was also no longer connected to a screen monitoring his vital signs.

One look out the window was enough to understand that the terribly bright light did not come from the lamp on the ceiling but from the sun, a sharp, hot, nasty sun that announced a hot, muggy day, which would definitely include a storm.

Gemini sighed heavily.

He felt he had to use the toilet.  He got up and quickly went to the room behind the door.  To his surprise, he found a bag with his cosmetics there.  Who brought it and when?

After taking care of his morning toilet, including a quick, refreshing shower, Gemini felt much better, but his head still hurt.  He returned to the room and sat on the bed, thinking back to the previous day.

Suddenly he jumped up from the bed as if he had been burned, which caused his eyes to darken, and then tiny sparks appeared, flying in different directions, which only he could see.  This reminded him that he was still very weak.  Still, he had to find Dunk, he had to find out what was wrong with him.  The absence of anyone at his bedside when he woke up seemed suspicious.

I just hope he's okay.  God, if you exist, I'm begging you, don't take my brother away.  Dunk is a good man, he wants to become a doctor like Dr. Khaotung, please, if there is any god, it would be better to take me than Dunk.  Dunk has a chance to do a lot of good things and I'm just causing problems."

Before he reached the reception desk, he passed a young man who looked strangely familiar, but he couldn't remember where he met him.  The man in dark ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with black face mask on seemed to pay no attention to anything and marched straight ahead at a fast pace, as if he knew exactly where he was going.  Some premonition made Gem turn around and hide behind this strange man.

Suddenly they stopped.  Gemini read the sign next to the door of the room the man entered: "Recovery room."

Wait a minute...

Recovery room?!

If Dunk was in surgery, and Gemini was sure he was, Dunk might be behind that door.  Without thinking, with his heart almost in his throat and holding his breath, Gemini slowly opened the unlocked door to look inside.  What he saw confirmed his worst suspicions.

The man stopped over the sleeping boy.  From this distance, Gemini couldn't clearly see his face, but again his gut told him it was his brother.  There was silence on this floor, allowing Gemini to hear a strange monologue.

“Don't worry, Dunk, they will pay for what they have done.  I can't get your brother, so I'll talk to you.  Who knows, maybe it's even better. Oh, you damn young Tangsakyuens, you always love to get into a throuble, huh?  I must admit that you are good at your job, that's why it must be you, yes, you're the best for this”.

And suddenly the man took out makeup remover and cotton pads from his backpack and started removing makeup from his face.  He had his back to the door, so Gem still didn't know who it was, but his voice was familiar too.  A moment later, the mysterious man did something else: he tugged on Dunk's pajama sleeve and started to wake him up.