Advance Ball & Liquid inebriation

A storms brews in my heart when she touched me oh so playfully. In a moment she realised the my nature. A torrent of fire was inside her as well. If I could I would capture the sands of time in my palm. Cause I see the eyes that held love and care for me now hold fears and distrust in them."What are you?" a wavering voice came and touched me so deeply. A question that has tattered my very soul is now asked again by her. I grabbed her by the waist and arm and held her close even for a moment, I wanted to thank her for being here.A sweet melody of strings started again and filled the air with such a sweet sadness that filled my heart and maybe even hers.

[Cold- Jorge Méndez]We started to move slowly with the music, her eyes stuck at me and mine learning the details of her face. This might be the last time I'm so close to her. "I like this song.""Answer me." Her voice now calm and clear like a free stream of water. "Do you hate the cold?" I asked her. Her face twisting with confusion "No.""Are you sad when things break or someone or something dies?" "Yes." She shook her head and asked, "What does any of that have to do with you?""What does any of this?" I look around the place and the people dancing. Her friend and my brother watching us. "Everyone here... you and I dancing under the cosmic canvas of the gods... your doubts and my fears. Everything you know and everything I know. Everything that's to come and everything that has happened. Everything has a meaning.""That doesn't answer anything." She huffed."You realised something about me when you touched me... just like my brother?" I asked her with a smile.She shook her head, "No, this was different... all I felt from him was this coldness... this feeling of dread." She stopped and I looked at her "continue." "With you I felt that cold... but it wasn't just that... there was this feeling of familiarity this warmth like I get from my grams." She looked up and asked, "What was that?"I shrugged and she looked at me and I said, "I wanted to do this with you ever since I had the opportunity to know you.""Don't." She closed her eyes.I smiled and touched her forehead with mine and said, "I will always remember this dance, Bonnie Bennet." I kissed her forehead and let go of her hand. I took a step back and she opened her eyes. Confused and panicked she looked at me with her eyes wet. "Know who you are Bonnie... you'll understand what I'm." I turned my back and walked away from there.Neither I nor my feet wanted leave... not after seeing her like this. Yet I know this won't be the last I see of her. As I was walking to my car I saw Vicki standing on the road. She looked at me and turned her head and I just shrugged and opened my car and she said, "You were right?"I looked at her and she said, "He's not good for me." I smiled and said, "Glad, that you understand now." I was getting in my car and asked, "Who is good enough for you?"She looked at me and she asked, "Can you drop me somewhere?"I nodded and she came into my car and I smiled inside 'Someone will be happy today.'After dropping Vicki off, I finally reached my home. Well not home, but close enough I suppose. I walked into the house and I found Zach in the parlour, he had a bottle of scotch on the table with some snacks and was drinking. He saw me and asked, "You're back early." He looked behind me and I shrugged my shoulders. He held a glass up and I walked towards him and sat down on the sofa."What's the occasion?" I asked as he was pouring the drink."Nothing." he sighed and shifted the glass to me.I took the glass and raised it, "To nothing then." We cheered and drank a little."Oh... nice stuff." He chuckled and drank again.I removed my shoes and he looked at the fire growing and I looked at him and he asked, "So what happened? You're back early?""Was a boring night... why didn't you come?" I asked and he turned and said, "The same."I nodded and asked, "Anything new with you?"He shook his head and drank, "So what do you do? I mean I know we don't get that much business.""Remote work... it's enough to pay the bills." I nodded and took a sip."What about you?" he took a nacho and ate.I shrugged and said, "I don't work anymore."He looked surprised and asked, "You used to work?""How do you think I have that car and these clothes?" He shrugged and said, "I thought you know.""I mean that's an option... but if you live for like 2 centuries and don't have money... I mean you're kind of a loser." I ate a nacho and he looked at me and asked, "Where?""Where what?" he looked at me and asked, "Where do you used to work?""Oh, you know AZtech?""The demon or the company?""The company."He nodded and asked, "At what position?""As the founder." He looked surprised and asked, "You mean you founded AZtech that does almost everything and you were its founder?""Oh yeah... I did make some good money during, WW. Like Ford, Raytheon" I drank again."If you're so filthy rich then why are you here?" He questioned, I saw that his glass was empty and poured him a drink and said, "As I told Stefan... I missed him."Then the door opened and in a few moments we saw Stefan dragging Damon and we both looked at him and Stefan saw us having a drink and walked over with Damon and then placed him on the couch in front of us and sat down and said, "Make one for me."I shrugged and made one for him and gave one to him and made one for mine. We cheered "Congratulazioni" "Grazie" Stefan nodded and we drank.Stefan looked at the glass and asked, "what's this?""It's infused a bit with vervain." I said and Zach looked at me and I said, "All is forgiven... Zach." Zach laughed and I also laughed a little."At least he's better than Damon." I chuckled."He's always been fussy with the things he eats." Stefan smiled."Took you long enough." I commented "You could've helped?" He smiled"You didn't ask.""Hmm... hey I heard something happened between you and Bonnie?" Stefan asked."Eh... she touched me." Stefan understood but Zach looked at me with confusion and I explained, "It's a witch thing."Zach itched his head and just decided to let it go and drink again. Zack looked at Damon and asked, "How long do you think... he'll be out?""Probably like another 30 to 40 minutes." Stefan shrugged and drank again."You should have broken his neck... that gives you a fair bit of time." I said as I drank.Stefan nodded and said, "Let's put him in the dungeon and we can come back again?"I shrugged and said, "I have no problem with that.""I happy to lock him." Zach said and we all finished our drink and I picked up Damon. Stefan carried him from Lockwood mansion, this is least I can do.