Chapter 2:First Fight

{ Gaia Colony }

~[ 14 DAYS LATER ]~

Bang..!* Bang..!* Bang..!*

In open field inside the base 400 meter from Command Centre and just behind the barracks.Burst gun shot could be hurt across the colony base. The target made out of wood obliterated to pieces. Thousand of bullet casing and crater still having a black smoke could be seen across the field. The olive green colour powered armor suit with its golden visor in the middle in the center seems to be doing some kind of training.

" *Deep Breaths* Siri status report" taking a small break after intense shooting training.

"Congratulations sir, you have managed to gain a score of 79% of total evaluation. Compared to the last couple of days prior. The significant improvement has been made." Say in a female robotic voice in real life Apple AI Siri.

It is almost 2 weeks since the second day I arrived. Right after I utter cursed world, I immediately order full repair to the base and begin building more SCV to speed up the process.SCV or Space Construction Vehicle a behemoth bipedal robot standing at 5 METER tall or twice the size of Marine armor. Apparently the cost is the same as the game. No minor change due to being real life like thousands of minerals or something.Each unit cost 25 minerals and I ordered them 50 more.Takes 30 minutes to build one.

With abundant of supply in earlier stage I have due to reward quest as head start. Building more of them are not a problem.Appearently is not just the building and structure needs to be fix but even some minor detail like road,hospital and minor factory and assembly line related to civilians sector.Hell even public toilet needs some of my already spreading thin man power intentions.The cost is pretty much overwhelming. Thus the repair effort takes a while since I didn't have a mean to resupply yet that day.

But I need give more room for expansion so more of the future structure could be build.I also building more Missiles turret and other defensive mechanism around the colony just to give peace of mind a little bit.I have a vision how to make my current main base look like. It is kind of similar to Bridgehead base from avatar but smaller. Since that base is designed to housing 2 million personnel instead of 100,000.Also there is no coast side as our colony located in deep continent or landmass surrounded by alien dense forest.By the way I learn from Siri this colony name after earth in Roman word GAIA. (Correct me if I'm wrong hihi.)

Right now I'm focusing on building infantry like marine and troopers as they are being trained and suit up to increase the number of army to increasing coveringand reach to defend my base. Even the factory chuck up some of the APC and another unit such as vulture hoverbike for scouts and helion for multi purpose use.Just the name only but I customise vehicle to be similar to Halo warthogs.So the vehicle are perfect combo with Dominion Troopers.

The Helion also can be customised easily depending on mission requirements.So at first batch would be expensive but it totally worth it as the design was battle proven.Unlike the game, the production and assembly still slow despite the buff I have or even with advanced automated technology. Imagine the system didn't give this buff and how got damn single CMC will times take to produce.

The Dominion Troopers are the cheapest costing at 15 minerals including the weapon they carried. While the APC cost 250 minerals while other units I mention cost the same as the game.There are different as there are at least 2 options here. For starters marines have 2 variants depending on the armor type.