Everyone laughed as they hear their middle school stories

"I can't believe Hoseok would do something like this" Seungmin said

"Well This shy little rabbit turn into tigress when he is drunk he almost slapped that bitch ass Derek face who kept annoying Yoongi"

"He did he was so cool you know he pushed Derek to wall and threaten him if that he would bully Yoongi ever he will chop off his balls"

"Joonie" Hoseok turned red as tomato as he hit arm to stop blurting out everything.

Taehyung was listening to it keenly while Jungkook was actually amazed by little brother's action.

"How about little kitten here how is when he is drunk"

"Yoongi becomes so romantic that you won't believe this bitch rude ass here and drunk version of him are same person. He almost kissed Ho~~~~"

Yoongi clamped shut Namjoon's mouth

"Why don't you tell them about yourself huh this nerdy guy here turns into fuckin slut you know -"
"Owww " Yoongi scowled when Namjoon elbowed him in stomach

And Yoongi and Namjoon started fighting

"That's enough Yoonie don't fight with Joonie" Hoseok mumble to Yoongi who wasn't ready to back off

"Listen to him and shut your mouth" Namjoon said in anger.

"Why cause I am spewing truth and throwing dirt on your perfect ass imag-"

"Well how about you use your tongue to fuckin confess that you are in freakin love -"

Punch

Yoongi punched Namjoon

Everyone were stunned and Namjoon punched him back, "Fuckin Coward"

Namjoon spitted as he carried his bag.

"Well I am better than horny little slut who -"

"YOONGI THAT'S ENOUGH " Hoseok yelled as he bowed to others and pulled Yoongi's hand as they chase Namjoon.

"What the fuck happen here ??" Hyunjin said while Jin smirked ,"Finally I have something to put you into place"

*******************

Jeon Mansion

Mr Jeon was little skeptical about letting Hoseok go to camp alone after incident but he was relived to hear that Jungkook and his bf were going to be there too.

"Kookie and Seokie take care of each other okay"

Both the boys nodded their head.

Mr Jeon drove them and Yoongi to college .

Yoongi tried denying Mr Jeon but he didn't listen to him at all while Mrs Jeon could only scowl at Yoongi.

As Hoseok was pulling out his luggage from car his mother grasped his hand pulling him in corner

"Don't slut around yourself and keep your fuckin legs close and if I get to know if you ever did something with that boy I will make sure you will never see his face again"

Hoseok felt knife stab his heart as listen to his mother's bitter word. He dug his nails into his palm to stop himself from letting out tears.

He simply nodded his head.

"Good and stay away from Jungkook's bf " His mother yelled and he could only nod.

"Seokie is everything okay??"Yoongi asked as he squeezed his hand